Lt. Commander
It's pretty awesome to see so many constructive threads, with both players and devs working together to make this game better. It's a nice change from the weekly c-store dramafest and nerf debates. Then again, the dreaded Cryptic Marketing bomb happens every Fri...

Kudos to our happy and functional STO community, at least for the afternoon.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-29-2010, 02:20 PM
your right it is to quite.

THIS JUST IN. Marketing has decided to release the weekly episodes on the C-store. each mission will cost 200 C-store point, or you can play 2000 C-store points for unlimited access.

that should bring everything back to normal.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-29-2010, 02:22 PM
I'm glad to see people getting along.

dstahl was posting till 3 am this morning. In his sleep deprived state, he also mentioned tasking a designer with creating all new gear (i.e. not relying on existing gear).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
THIS JUST IN. Marketing has decided to release the weekly episodes on the C-store. each mission will cost 200 C-store point, or you can play 2000 C-store points for unlimited access.

Zodi, this why we can't have nice things.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2010, 02:26 PM
if you use a Henry Rollins angry Black-Flag voice for everyones post...the love feeling gets a little lost......

.which can again be regained by consuming a large amount of dark chocolate.

Lt. Commander
# 5
07-29-2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
your right it is to quite.

Oh, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. :p

Now lets thank everyone at cryptic for listening to us lot on the forums and adding so much new and brilliant content to the game, even when we've demanded they move heaven and earth to give us what we want. Great work guys
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I'm glad to see people getting along.

dstahl was posting till 3 am this morning. In his sleep deprived state, he also mentioned tasking a designer with creating all new gear (i.e. not relying on existing gear).
I know. it is awesome. one person to ONLY work on that. ( serves him right to taking the last of the coffee, and not starting a new pot. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor

Zodi, this why we can't have nice things.
I know I am the reason we don't get nice things. ( I give marketing ideas. muhahahaha )