Lt. Commander
# 21
08-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Just a simple question before I buy a cat in a sack:

Can I buy the galaxy bridge and use it while flying my intrepid class?
I like the bridge style, except they all are way too big...but I don't like the galaxy class vessel...

Or maybe just go to some kind of editor and build an own bridge, then buy it for cryptic points...
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Sure, you can.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Once you purchase a bridge pack, it is available for use on any ships. I personally use the Intrepid bridge with the gold/yellow lights on my Fed Klingon's Defiant (it makes him feel more at home, very Klingonish), now if we could only use the transporter in the corner, and sit in the captains chair, it would be great. I know it was a few days back now, but people complaining about the Intrepid bridge not looking like Voyager... I am assuming they have never used a science ship at captain level (which the Intrepid is), because the Voyager bridge and several color variants are available IN GAME.

Agreed though that the Galaxy bridges are still too big, plus my issue with some of the monitors being upside down, but otherwise not bad.

PLEASE FIX THE CAPTAIN'S CHAIRS and the crewmen STANDING in their seats. Err, also the fact that my female officers seem to like sitting in the XO chairs with their legs spread, if not, can we get different underwear options, I am tired of seeing black.