Lt. Commander
# 1 Curious About Trophies?
07-29-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey All,

The CS team has created a useful FAQ on Trophies. Check it out by clicking on the link below. If any good questions pop up as replies to the thread, I will see about adding them to the FAQ.

Link to the FAQ
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Will we be able to get ship models for C-Store ships? I'd really like to display my Constitution-class...
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Where is the floor with the one big trophy shelv? I can't find it.
Thanks for help.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2010, 10:20 PM
The floor trophy shelf is in the Lobby of the Crew Deck.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Thank you for the educational video, but shelf 4 in the bar isn't working, at least for my Fed Cap (The inerface menu keeps calling it "shelf 1" and leaving it blank. Fortunately, this doesn't change the actual shelf one. X_x). Still everything else in Capt's Office and Ten Forward works great! Thanks!

P.S.: The Pah Wraith Trophy is my fav so far. :3
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-29-2010, 11:04 PM
One problem I'm having is that I only have four accolade trophies, and I'm a VA1 character. I have the Azura trophy, the ground klingon and ground borg trophies, and a metreon gas trophy. But I've completed every story mission in the game. Surely all of those don't have hidden components to get a trophy, do they?
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius1986
One problem I'm having is that I only have four accolade trophies, and I'm a VA1 character. I have the Azura trophy, the ground klingon and ground borg trophies, and a metreon gas trophy. But I've completed every story mission in the game. Surely all of those don't have hidden components to get a trophy, do they?
are you just looking in your ready room, as the story and fleet action trophies go on the floor stand in the mess hall/lounge.

you should have maybe 4 or 5 that i dont think need any real special treatment other than to complete the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-30-2010, 01:45 AM
Having to do the Crystalline Entity FA again to get its trophy is going to be a pain.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-30-2010, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarinSolare
Having to do the Crystalline Entity FA again to get its trophy is going to be a pain.
I actually never finished that FA.

I hope with the new dailys the FA's will get a little more Dev attention and fix them up a little to make them more fun and less of a Pain in the A...
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDestra
Hey All,

The CS team has created a useful FAQ on Trophies. Check it out by clicking on the link below. If any good questions pop up as replies to the thread, I will see about adding them to the FAQ.

Link to the FAQ
What are your plans to fix the issue where players aren't receiving credit for trophies for accolades they should have earned but never were awarded retroactively when accolades were first introduced?

For example, I have completed the Guardian of Forever, Hobus, New Link, and Doomsday storylines, yet haven't receive the trophies for these missions.