Lt. Commander
# 11
07-30-2010, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
I actually never finished that FA.

I hope with the new dailys the FA's will get a little more Dev attention and fix them up a little to make them more fun and less of a Pain in the A...
Quoted for Truth. Also never finished the CE FA.

Aside: I have the Azuria accolade (Above and Beyond, I think), but not the trophy. Is this a bug? How do I get that trophy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
What are your plans to fix the issue where players aren't receiving credit for trophies for accolades they should have earned but never were awarded retroactively when accolades were first introduced?

For example, I have completed the Guardian of Forever, Hobus, New Link, and Doomsday storylines, yet haven't receive the trophies for these missions.
Same here in regards to the Guardian of Forever and the Doomsday storylines
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-30-2010, 05:08 PM
Only thing that concerns me is that as a scince officer I probably have 0 shot at getting a ground action fleet trophy. I just cant pump out the DPS and healing doesnt make enough difference.

I will probably be ok in spcae being able to debuff and call in Photonic Fleet but I just dont think Ive got a shot at the ground.

Perhaps the top 3 or 5 should get the trophy?
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-30-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurangzeb
Will we be able to get ship models for C-Store ships? I'd really like to display my Constitution-class...
me too!, Klingon ship models please.