Lt. Commander
# 51
11-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazzakor
Thats,good now we can rebuild the fleets honor and restore it to what it was meant to be a fun fleet
I can speak to Chang67's leadership of the BLK while he was at the helm. The BLK was active, participated in several PVP-RP battles with a well organized and respected Federation fleet and he is a staunch defender of the House structure of the Klingon Empire.

It remains to be seen what sort of "honor" the BLK has under new leadership. I wish you all well in rebuilding your fleet, because the stronger the numerous houses are, the stronger the Empire will remain or become.
Lt. Commander
# 52
11-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodveard View Post
I can speak to Chang67's leadership of the BLK while he was at the helm. The BLK was active, participated in several PVP-RP battles with a well organized and respected Federation fleet and he is a staunch defender of the House structure of the Klingon Empire.

It remains to be seen what sort of "honor" the BLK has under new leadership. I wish you all well in rebuilding your fleet, because the stronger the numerous houses are, the stronger the Empire will remain or become.
your,very wrong on Sa'Changs views of the Kdf he's not what you think he is and anyone who's played any star trek game can tell you that we do uphold honor very strongly.Sa'Chang was a member and was inactive for a very longtime only recently did he surface he was never a fleet founder or a leader in Blk,we've been a fleet for 14yrs and are active in other strar trek games just not sto out of the 14yrs he was maybe active for 2 or 3 years.If that
Lt. Commander
# 53
11-26-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazzakor
your,very wrong on Sa'Changs views of the Kdf he's not what you think he is and anyone who's played any star trek game can tell you that we do uphold honor very strongly.Sa'Chang was a member and was inactive for a very longtime only recently did he surface he was never a fleet founder or a leader in Blk,we've been a fleet for 14yrs and are active in other strar trek games just not sto out of the 14yrs he was maybe active for 2 or 3 years.If that
The above highlight lends itself to what I had stated. In STO, Sa'Chang was the leader of the Black Legion Knights. He spoke for them, he organized their efforts, and here on these forums.....he recruited for them.

Now if he ejected a founding member of the BLK fleet, there can be several reasons for this, that would still be "honorable" and within the codes of Klingon warriors.

The fact that Sa'Chang could eject a "founder" indicates that Sa'Chang created the BLK fleet in STO. That of course would likewise make Sa'Chang a founder.

The fact that this "ejected founder" allowed for himself to hold a lesser position in the BLK fleet also supports Sa'Chang's claim of leadership.

I am not so much interested in the internal politics of "your" weakened House. I had only spoke to the facts that I had known of Sa'Chang and the active members of STO's Black Legion Knights. I had many discussions with Sa'Chang. We had fought against each other on several occasions, and he and the other members of BLK were honorable before, during and after battle.

As I stated earlier, I hope that the BLK continues to rebuild here in STO. I wish you luck, as I wish all Klingon faction fleets luck. The stronger the individual Houses are, the stronger the Empire will be or become. With the upcoming incursion into the Pi Canis sector, our contact with Federation fleets will increase and this will lead to even more planned PVP events....or at least that is my hope.
Lt. Commander
# 54
11-30-2010, 08:19 AM
GL with the fleet, therer are some membes that are pretty cool in there
Lt. Commander
# 55 Well
12-05-2010, 09:08 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
# 56
12-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Are you guys STILL recruiting....gosh I'd think having 100 plus members was enough...share the wealth already...lol.

Good luck on your reformulation of your House...it's been tough all around.