Lt. Commander
# 31
08-01-2010, 03:37 PM
I saw the patch when I logged on and I was excited. Of course, as soon as I queued up and accepted a match it failed so ... yay. My favorite part was when I was already a member of "Hostile Engagement (FvK)" but there was NoPossibleMap.

Is there any way to make it so that the game remembers your preferences to hide ground maps from the queue?
Lt. Commander
# 32 PvP now has serious problems.
08-02-2010, 08:53 AM
I want the old pvp setup back ! The new version Im sorry to say sucks. Ramming speed does not work the way it should. Abandon ship works sometimes and the fact that once the round is over we are all on the same side sucks. In the old version of Capture and Hold small or large we could still take out ships and fight longer to get our score up. Thanks so much for taking stuff away like fun and teamwork. Now playing my Klingon or Federation people I am luckey to get a pvp match because the new set up is broke. I hate this new waiting for ppl to Q up part . And half the time it says cant play because no one joined. BS bring back the old pvp and let us work out the kinks that u cant fix.
Lt. Commander
# 33 What Rewards?
08-02-2010, 11:11 AM
In the new State-of-game post, its says that shield healing is factored towards total heals and helps toward rewards.

What rewards?
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-02-2010, 05:03 PM
This is just a nightmare. 4 hours and 2 PVP matches, with endless tease pop-up screens. My favorite part of the game is not worth the effort anymore.

Please hurry! I had high hopes for season 2, but it looks like the naysayers called it on this one.
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-03-2010, 08:50 AM
So, what's so difficult about rolling back the pvp changes? It seems to me like getting uneven matches are a lot better than never getting any of your dailies done. And frankly, the daily grind in this game is starting to look like Cryptic needs half a year to develop new content, because that's how long it'll take us to grind out emblems.

I've heard rumors about other MMO's out there, might be time to test them...
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
4) Depends on what kind of special rewards, but I'm not too fond of this favoratism unless PvEers have a simlar reward system in place.
What skill does PvE require outside of RAID Teamwork only, everything else you can pretty much sit still and attrition the enemy

Literally I can have more then 4 npc's banging away on my BoP and it not matter, with exception of more Then 1 Borg Cube

And also you get a reward after every mission pretty much, we ha to do a crap load of pvp's to get enough emblems, which pve also gets
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas7906
Ramming speed does not work the way it should.
First, the rest of your post made good sense, but:

Ramming speed works exactly like it should! Ramming each other on a regular basis belongs in medieval naval warfare! Ramming in space=lots of crewmen flying into space, and possibility of fatal damages no matter how high health the ship has!

The right way to fix it would have been to add a 75% chance of warp core breach to both ships involved, and a demotion to ensign for the captain using such a high risk strategy! That said, I can live with the way ramming works now !
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-06-2010, 08:55 AM
It is bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 39
08-07-2010, 07:51 AM
can we have stakeing in 1v1? >:-D
Lt. Commander
# 40
08-07-2010, 06:21 PM
The Lower Tiers really need the match to start with lower populations, because they aren't enough people to start matches.
Closed Thread