Lt. Commander
# 1 STOP Talks To Adam Williams
07-30-2010, 05:20 PM
STO Podcast STOP spoke with Adam "CapnLogan" Williams earlier this week. Give the podcast a listen here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-30-2010, 05:25 PM
Heh, when I read the title in the Dev Tracker, I was wondering why you wanted us to not talk to CapnLogan anymore, lol. :p

I don't usually listen to podcasts, but I'll definitely give this one a listen since it's him.

edit: Never mind, I won't be listening to it (or any of their publications). Having a segment called Pakled of the week where they discuss a banned forum member is just crass and sad.

Stop it, STOP.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Heh, when I read the title in the Dev Tracker, I was wondering why you wanted us to not talk to CapnLogan anymore, lol. :p

I don't usually listen to podcasts, but I'll definitely give this one a listen since it's him.
I know. I was like "why shouldn't we communicate with CapnLogan". You guys might want to clarify the title...it's confusing as all hell.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-30-2010, 06:45 PM
*LoLz @ Fractal_Eye

Thanks for the info Rekhan, I was going to watch an episode of Enterprise before I get some sleep, but I'm listeing to this now instead.
Lt. Commander
# 5 *Off Topic*
07-30-2010, 07:14 PM
Is anyone else having trouble login on atm?

My list of characters is taking forever to load for no reason.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Is anyone else having trouble login on atm?

My list of characters is taking forever to load for no reason.
EPIC thread steal.

Anyway.. nah, i have no idea, playing Starcraft 2 atm :p

When i passed my eye over this thread i thought that i had read "STOP Talks To John Williams" and i was like "HOLY ********!!! JOHN WILLIAMS IS DOING A MUSICAL SCORE FOR STO!!??"
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-30-2010, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
edit: Never mind, I won't be listening to it (or any of their publications). Having a segment called Pakled of the week where they discuss a banned forum member is just crass and sad.
QQ less plz. These guys get a signature link (and me listening to their back episodes) for smoking out the rulebreakers in a humorous and engaging manner. They also carry information about ST at large which is an added bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-30-2010, 11:39 PM
Good job Crypyic in posting something like this were they bashing a member of the forum !
Is this a new policy ? btw STOP YOUR PURE CRAP ! you like to make fun of people on STO forum ?
when you talked about the player who sounded like morons who were making fun of someone. Your low and your podcast is crap
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-30-2010, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureAlliance View Post
QQ less plz. These guys get a signature link (and me listening to their back episodes) for smoking out the rulebreakers in a humorous and engaging manner. They also carry information about ST at large which is an added bonus.
That's nice. Kudos to you, then.

How's that officer training working out for ya?
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-31-2010, 12:02 AM
Suffice to say I've found some very nice skills from others (tachyon beam 3 & CPB 3), and they've had access to what I offer. Need anything?
Closed Thread