Lt. Commander
# 41
08-12-2010, 04:16 AM
Allow me to bring some balance to this thread.

After a lot of Fed PvPing, i'm in the process of leveling my Klink. I'm about to hit Captain, and here is what i have seen in PvP on KDF commander level:

- PUG groups still suck much of the time
- Half of the matches the KDF team will not cooperate.
- One of four matches we meet an "invincible" fed team!!!!!!
- Lots of low level feds are running balanced power settings :p (only way i can account for the apalling lack of damage from some...)

So while Fed PUGs are often 5 people soloing it, so is the case in many of the KDF PUGs. At least at lower levels.
Lt. Commander
# 42
08-12-2010, 06:16 AM
nvm-decided against it. Other than to mention the Feds seem way to engulfed in thier own sense of Entitlement at times. In the TV shows and Movies the Feds are the heroes and they are suppossed to be victoriuos. That mind set doesn't work in a MMO though.
Lt. Commander
# 43
08-12-2010, 06:49 AM
Feds own capture and hold!!! Klingons are better in the arenas
Lt. Commander
# 44
08-12-2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyron_Jara
Feds own capture and hold!!! Klingons are better in the arenas
Not always true...in many Capture and Holds I play, I happen to be the only one (at times there's another guy/girl) knowing what the game is about...all the others rush into fighting the opponent team mindlessly, even if it's FvF.

At times this turns useful...if there are other 2 players that dedicate themselves to turning the zones, you can quiclky gain control of the majority of the map then use the "rush into combat" attitude to lock the other team and prevent them from running to the control areas