Lt. Commander
I am curious. I logged in my Lower Rear Admiral 5 Character, started along the quest lines that took me into Fluidic Space. I finished the rescue mission of the ambassador, found out why the Undine were attacking, completed the mission, now...nothing.

No new Contacts, no new missions. I have since gone back and completed the Diplomatic missions, which got me to Upper Rear Admiral 1 (lvl 46). Yet I still only have the same old contacts for the STFs and lower Outreach and Fleet missions.

Do I need to go someplace to talk to someone? Don't tell me I blew through all the new content in under 1 level. That wouldn't bode well for Cryptic/
Lt. Commander
I just finished my rescue mission and Fluid space and there aren't any new missions being offered that are episodes. Are there any episodes missions after this one? Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-24-2010, 06:58 AM
There's no episodes or patrols after that. Until the level cap is raised all that's left for the character is to grind B'tran cluster mission dailies for Marks and Emblems to get purple gear; and you can do the weekly missions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-24-2010, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the information. I have been playing the new weekly episodes. I am really sad but, I started another character just in case