Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
VA1 PvP Daily Missions are not counting towards PvP accolades.

I just did a War Zone Mission, which previously was "Into the Frey" missions and I checked the numbers before and after the mission was complete. There was no change.

This appears to be the same for the other PvP accolades as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-31-2010, 03:31 PM
Charting B'Tran at VA level also does not grant credit towards accolade. As once we're no longer Rear Admirals it's impossible to get the PvP RA dailies, it is *clearly* a bug that the VA ones don't give you credit for it. Please fix, ASAP!
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-03-2010, 01:36 PM
I was just about to post this, glad to see a thread starting.

The missions that are not counting towards their respective accolades are:

The VA daily missions:

"To The Front Lines (Vice Admiral - Daily)" isn't counting towards the accolade set:
Frayed
Frayed and Frantic
Frenzied by the Fray

"Pacify Enemy Leaders (Vice Admiral - Daily)" isn't counting towards the accolade set:
First Blood
House Warrior
<Not sure what the third one is called>

"Restore the Neutral Zone (Vice Admiral - Daily)" isn't counting towards the accolade set:
Neutral Zone Novice
Neutral Zone Veteran
Neutral Zone Master

"Chart the B'Tran Cluster (Vice Admiral - Daily)" isn't counting towards the accolade set:
Dependable
Vigilant
Reliant

As was mentioned, the first three (the PvP) are now impossible to get since just a handful of these (let alone 70) will move you from RA to VA, and we can no longer get the RA missions.

Please fix this for us poor accolade hunters.

Bug #939,304
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Technically Charting the B'Tran (RA) level is still open to VAs, so you can get the accolades, but they still need to fix it so the VA one counts!
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-12-2010, 02:06 AM
I haven't seen any dev comment on this yet, hoping they can fix it as it should be a fairly small correction.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-15-2010, 05:19 PM
I am also hoping to get some word on this from any Dev. A lot of people are also upset about the related problem of not being able buy things from the Mk X store anymore since they can no longer get marks.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Disappointed that there was no mention of a fix for this in the patch that is to be applied on August 19. It should be a fairly simple thing to make mission ABC count for accolade XYZ. Can any dev acknowledge that they are at least aware of this bug?
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-27-2010, 01:42 PM
The August 26th patch also didn't address this. I still haven't heard any dev comment on it yet.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-27-2010, 10:06 PM
I haven't seen any response from Cryptic. If this is the game, then it's over when you reach VA1. There's nothing left to do but stop playing.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-27-2010, 10:24 PM
I wrote a bug report on this issue but all I got was the generic response from cryptic.