Lt. Commander
# 11
08-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthonia
i'll add my name to this idea

im tired of having to use my fleet bank to transfer items and credits to characters

there i run the risk of someone ninjaing it from me, some security with my own items would be nice
I agree (and am adding my name to this). It is really hard to use a fleet bank of a fleet that is semi active (brought some people back for season 2). And I dont feel safe having anomalies sit on there when a handful of people dont use vent and I cant tell them "Dont touch Tab4 please."

Would rather have shared bank tabs that I can transfer anomalies, consoles, etc. without running the risk of being ninja'd.

Back in the early days of STO one of my friends had his currency ninja'd (to buy a bank tab) when he was trying to transfer it to another character. (We all laughed about it though)

There is also a very good example of this in a game. LOTRO has shared bank slots between all your characters. You have to buy them or have gotten them with a special edition type purchase from their website of the last expansion.

I wouldnt mind spending a couple bucks to be able to share currency and transfer anomalies/consoles.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Shared bank tabs
08-08-2010, 06:49 AM
I like the idea of a shared bank for your toons only. I am surprised the devs didn't just put it in game from the get go. This is something in almost all MMO's that most players want. I can see where some folks think the fleet bank is good enough, but they won't be saying that after they lose something that's really important to them. They might not say it in a post, but they'll be fuming at their keyboard. It was just a game when it happened to others. Don't lie, you know you're out there
So, at any rate, come on DEV's help our community out. It's our money and we want it now! LOL

Deiminos Deathstalker,
Captain of the USS MAGDELINA
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion.sol
I support a shared bank. I DO NOT support it being sold in the C-Store.
AGREED 100% (With the request and the statement)
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-08-2010, 06:03 PM
I support this too. It really would be a lot easier to share it between all your characters. There is times that I want to transfer some of my items to my lower ranked characters for when they need it and I can't unless I mail it to myself.

I like it for each character, but also the ability to add more tabs too like the fleet bank.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-08-2010, 08:34 PM
I'll support this also. An account wide bank would be a nice feature.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-08-2010, 11:23 PM
What about some kind of smugglers bank that would allow an account to share bound items. Make it cost some huge amount of Gold Pressed Latnum?

Or what about a storage Ship like a freighter you could hail that comes to your location that you can store items on that any of your characters could also use? Again another use for Latnum? Storage amount based on Price.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-08-2010, 11:31 PM
I would not mind if it were added to the c-store, provided it can also be earned in game with a good deal of work. I like the idea of the gold pressed latinum.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-08-2010, 11:40 PM
This is a great idea. Has my full support, I wouldn't even mind if it costs cryptic points (But no more than 500)
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-09-2010, 07:46 AM
/signed. I hate having to mail myself items when I want to tink up a new character.

I would prefer this be an "included" feature in the game (free). Unlocked after a special Ferengi Diplo Drag Mother Gag Bag Mission Set, is ok.

I would pay a small (>200CP) amount to get this feature unlocked from the C-Store, if I had to.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-12-2010, 08:45 AM
Shared bank FTW. Make it so!