Lt. Commander
# 11
08-02-2010, 02:47 PM
If this happens to anyone, DON'T drop the mission and start over! Simply change the K7 instance and it will respawn allowing you to go back to the lab and talk to the nurse. It happens when the nurse "shimmers".
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Hi:

Be sure to read all of the reports at least twice. Yo might want to get a pad and a pen to take a few notes. Also, Be sure to write down your combination when you are trying to make the cure.

So you don't make the same bad batch over and over again. It is worth the little extra time. If I had done this in the first place. I would have save about 10 minutes of game play.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-28-2012, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Martin
If this happens to anyone, DON'T drop the mission and start over! Simply change the K7 instance and it will respawn allowing you to go back to the lab and talk to the nurse. It happens when the nurse "shimmers".

I am also glitched, the Nurse 'Teleported' away & then returned ... now this mission is Glitched & there are no other Map Instances ... so there is no other option BUT to drop & go all the way back to pick it up again to come all the way back to attempt it AGAIN ...

I guess the Dev's are too busy trying to make as much money as they can creating stuff for the C-Store to bother fixing their game first
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-28-2012, 07:43 AM
You're blue, so you'd think you'd be smart enough to know that you can't post in threads over 30 days old, as they'll only get closed.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You're blue, so you'd think you'd be smart enough to know that you can't post in threads over 30 days old, as they'll only get closed.

Guess I'm not that smart
Closed Thread