Lt. Commander
Greetings,

i have changed some parts of my retrofit intrepid to the discovery pattern. When i use the ablative armour in fights like starbase 24, the animation comes up, but the armour isn't displayed after animation. When time is up, the animation comes again, removing the armour that can't be seen.

Probably this has something to do with the different parts i used on my ship.

Also very annoying, in ship tailor menue the ablative armour is displayed on the modell instantly when u hit any button on screen. Its quite difficult to choose windows, material and colour patterns, when u see only the armour. there might be some trick to remove it, but i have found nothing...

regards
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-01-2010, 05:18 PM
I have the same problem with a "stock" Intrepid-class refit. Sometimes it displays the armor, sometimes it does not. I believe this is a bug since more than one person is experiencing the same thing. I also have the problem where in the ship customizer, it shows the armor deployed and you can't see the ship look without the armor deployed.

I am on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, ATI 4980 1 GB with 10.7 drivers. All Windows updates installed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Same here. Can't see any changes I've made when I go into 'advanced' mode to customize my ship.

Guess I will hold off on changing my retrofit until there's some sort of announcement and/or fix.