Lt. Commander
I have 5 RA5, 4 Feds, 1 Klingon. Last week I leveled one of them to VA1, bought the c-store retrofit, since I know I going to want more then one on some of my toons. I just finished leveling my 2nd toon, go to c-store to claim my retrofit and the button says Buy: 1200 CP. So the c-store retrofit ships are bugged since they are not flagged account wide.

Please fix this.

BUg ID 940,221
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-04-2010, 09:28 AM
It's not a bug they unlock at VA
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-04-2010, 09:38 AM
I know they unlock at VA, like I stated I have 4 feds that I'm leveling to VA, I finished one last week bought and claimed the ships, JUST HIT VA1 on 2nd toon and it wants me to buy the ship again! So I should waste my CP and buy the thing again!!!????
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxspeed1855 View Post
I know they unlock at VA, like I stated I have 4 feds that I'm leveling to VA, I finished one last week bought and claimed the ships, JUST HIT VA1 on 2nd toon and it wants me to buy the ship again! So I should waste my CP and buy the thing again!!!????
In that case it is a bug. ( same thing happened with the galaxy-x, and chances are they are working on it ) the best thing to do is to send your token on another ship, and wait for it to be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-04-2010, 10:25 AM
I would file a bug report on it, just in case.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Are you looking in the right section? Anything you buy that you then claim ends up under "Special Unlock", you don't claim them from the place you buy them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Already posted a bug, created this thread in hope a dev can see there is a problem, and Yes I know there is more then one place where the ships are, front page of the c-store, and under Ships "Shiip Class". I all 3 retrofits have a big 1200 CP Buy button, while on the toon I first bought the ship, is grey "Already Own" button. Same place you find your Galaxy X! if you did not know!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Already posted a bug, created this thread in hope a dev can see there is a problem, and Yes I know there is more then one place where the ships are, front page of the c-store, and under Ships "Shiip Class". I all 3 retrofits have a big 1200 CP Buy button, while on the toon I first bought the ship, is grey "Already Own" button. Same place you find your Galaxy X! if you did not know!!!!
Look under 'Special Unlocks'. You already own it, but must unlock it on each char.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-04-2010, 11:15 AM
I guess I have to keep repeating myself. THE NEW RETROFITS do not show up in the SPECIAL UNLOCKS section. Only show up in front page and in the "Ships" section. On the first character I bought the Retrofit from the C-store shows a grey button "Already Own". On my 2nd VA1 it shows a 1200 CP buy button, its bugged, so trying to say look here and try this when you don't have 2 VA1 characters and have bought one of the retrofits does not help!
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
I guess I have to keep repeating myself. THE NEW RETROFITS do not show up in the SPECIAL UNLOCKS section. Only show up in front page and in the "Ships" section. On the first character I bought the Retrofit from the C-store shows a grey button "Already Own". On my 2nd VA1 it shows a 1200 CP buy button, its bugged, so trying to say look here and try this when you don't have 2 VA1 characters and have bought one of the retrofits does not help!
You need an open ship slot. It just shows up no need to claim it.