Starfleet Veteran
Liberty Fleets are made up of the following fleets:

Starfleet Liberty Force (FED and Romulan Support)
Orion Liberty Force (KDF and Romulan Support)

Liberty Force fleets are recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our primary focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.
Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?
Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction?
If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join us in the success story of a well-established and friendly fleets. STO's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...
We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well-established and large enough fleet to accommodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and time zones. We are expanded globally (EU, AUS and US timezones) so there?s always a great leader around to help and chat online.
Our website:
http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com

This is the only Liberty fleet around since 2.5 years ago with proven leadership and endured test of time after time. Our FED fleet is already hitting T5 Starbase. Accept no imitations. You won?t see any flashy colors or superficial enticements here. We are the real deal and if you are looking for a home you found it.
If smaller fleets want to join us or shared resources please contact us below as well.

PM me for more information and happy gaming!!!
[

Last edited by crusader2007; 05-23-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: MISSPELLED
Ensign
# 2
05-24-2013, 11:06 AM
Our main fed fleet is around 400 active members...come and see why we have been around for this long.

Thanks
Career Officer
# 3 Hello friends...
05-24-2013, 05:40 PM
Hello Samnun77...I figured you were in this fleet when I read your message on our recruitment topic. Just want to say that I have sent a friendly in-game e-mail to your leader @2007-2007 but we all know how the e-mail is working in the game these days. In either case if they don't get it please let them know they can contact me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com thank you very much for your time and cooperation. Take care.

Best Regards,

Grayfox
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
05-29-2013, 02:06 PM
We are on of the oldest in STO. Large but REAL friendly fleet. We still have a few more openings and our KDF fleet is also stronger and vibrant.

Look me up for a no hassle invite:

@2007-2007
[