Lt. Commander
# 11
08-11-2010, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubore
I'm assuming one of these is House Always Wins witch was great even with the bug. But what are the other ones and who do you see to get them?
This is a thought I am echoing. Just finished up the whole House of Martok/House of Torg feud episodes, but I know there are more. Who do I see to recieve them? Do I have to be at a higher rank (my klingon character is only an LtCdr3)? So far these missions are very promising, despite slight glitchiness.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-11-2010, 05:41 AM
If I remember right the next missions are at Commander 10th grade, starting with the Fek'iri Invasion.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-11-2010, 06:09 AM
Yes they next bunch (2) are available at level 30 from J'mpok and the conclusion (another 2) at level 31.
Lt. Commander
After hearing rumors of some good Klingon PvE content I dusted off "Kong", my LtCmdr 2 Klingon Science Officer. I went through the "House Always Wins" story arc with him yesterday. I found it to be a nice missions arc which would stir the blood of any Klingon worthy of their proud race.

I had been meaning to check out melee combat and the Bat'leth tourney gave me reason to practice up on the STO melee system. The fancy trophy was a nice touch to show off the new ship interior additions. I must have been very lucky with the final opponent as he barely scratched me before I cut him to shreds. I will have to submit his name to a sex offender registry as he spent most of his time "exposed" during the fight. FYI - There is a great melee guide here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=97085

I found it odd that I did not even make LtCmdr 3 by the end of it. Did I go through this mission at too high a level or something? It seems like my Fed character makes a couple of levels with a similar length of mission play. With completing such an important mission for House Martok and the countless enemy ships and warriors I vanquished the xp/skill point rewards felt a bit underwhelming. So it would seem that I'll have to PvP and grind Kahless Expanse until Cmdr level 10 to get to the next Klingon PvE story missions?
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-11-2010, 08:39 AM
If you haven't done the BG5 -> LtGen missions yet and want a sneak peak, i got some vids on youtube.

this one is for Assimilated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLVqVqp5aYA

but i also have vids for The Return, Fluid Dynamics, and A Light in the Dark. I'm working on getting annotations on them all, right now i only have them on the Return and Assimilated. BUt the other 2 are easy enough you shouldn't need much direction.

Best of luck to you all, can't wait to see more LtGen's in the pvp Q's.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-11-2010, 11:38 AM
I can't even progress as a klingon without grinding in nebulas. House Always Wins is the only mission I have available to me and with PvP broken...
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-11-2010, 11:44 AM
It hasn't changed much since 2.0 , exept for the Federation
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-11-2010, 01:52 PM
The missions are good and the gear blue item is nice.

XP payout is a bit low. Making it higher would take some of the mindless grind away too.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-12-2010, 10:13 AM
this thread is cool. Capnlogan approves of this message.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-12-2010, 10:18 AM
I did love all the Klink PvE we got, it is exactly the kind of thing I had hoped they would give us from the start, really all we need is a little flavor with our killing, and everything comes together nicely. I hungrily await more especially more of the Breen stuff. And any Rommie killing you can give us would be most welcomed. It is always an honorable pleasure to kill a Rommie.