Lt. Commander
# 31
08-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray10 View Post
Well if its on countless threads Its interesting they dont listen to these threads.
Stingray10, the PvP fixes and improvements are up on the Tribble (Test) Server and it won't be long before the build on Tribble is patched over to the Holodeck (Live) Server.

Read the "TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - August 11, 2010" thread and don't say that they don't listen again, because they do and will continue to do so!

Enjoy the read and have a nice day.
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Stingray10, the PvP fixes and improvements are up on the Tribble (Test) Server and it won't be long before the build on Tribble is patched over to the Holodeck (Live) Server.

Read the "TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - August 11, 2010" thread and don't say that they don't listen again, because they do and will continue to do so!

If you read Stingray's sig you'll note that he's canceled his account and is here just to pester the Devs into his singular view of what Klingon game play should be.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Well you've raised a point there that I can't argue with if I'm being objective as they have had plenty of opportunity to react to this feedback. However, I just wanted to stick up for the 'fedons' and remind you that theres a time and a place for your valid comments.;-)
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post

Meh crap served at McDonalds or at a 5 star restraunt, its still crap LOL. And why in the hell would they make it so you could invite players from either faction? We are supposed to be at war!!! Though not enough klingons left to have a decent war I supose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
If you read Stingray's sig you'll note that he's canceled his account and is here just to pester the Devs into his singular view of what Klingon game play should be.
Yeah I cancelled my acct and Ive paid up till the 24th so I can still voice my NOT so singular oppinion.

They created the Klingons as the PvP centered faction. Then turned their back on the PvPers.
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Quote:
They created the Klingons as the PvP centered faction. Then turned their back on the PvPers.
This is a fallacy perpetuated by those who believe this should be the truth. Sorry, but watch Jack's comments from day one of the Vegas announcement. They planned two full fledged factions.
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Quote:
This is a fallacy perpetuated by those who believe this should be the truth. Sorry, but watch Jack's comments from day one of the Vegas announcement. They planned two full fledged factions.
The goal was to eventually get there untill then the Klingons were PvP oriented.
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Quote:
The goal was to eventually get there untill then the Klingons were PvP oriented.
No you have it backwards. The goal from the start was a fully faction, then they ran out of time and we ended up with this half-cracked idea of a PvP faction. Then a week after launch we started to get the "we would like to eventually flesh out the Klingon faction" replies. Why? Because all through Beta we told them this was not a coherent faction.

If they had been meant to be a PvP faction from day one then PvP would have been designed better.
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Quote:
No you have it backwards. The goal from the start was a fully faction, then they ran out of time and we ended up with this half-cracked idea of a PvP faction. Then a week after launch we started to get the "we would like to eventually flesh out the Klingon faction" replies. Why? Because all through Beta we told them this was not a coherent faction.

If they had been meant to be a PvP faction from day one then PvP would have been designed better.
Most Klingons signed up at launch knowing PvP was the main gig for the Klingon faction, thats why my fleet went from 125ish to nill. One quit over the lack of PvE, and most fleets that were there at the time had the same issues. Most Klingons didnt want to do infected or anything else (I seen a few shouts in zone for groups with no respnses, and alot of complaints on the forrums people couldnt get groups). They got the alot PvPers to join the Klingon side and then turned their back on the PvPers in general (and since most of the Klingons (rightly or wrongly took it as the Klingons were gonna be PvP focussed) on the Klingons.

We can have both but they have turned their backs on what most of Klingons at launch wanted (and yeah I can say that because as stated above is why my fleet fell apart and most of the others Ive talked to). We (Klingon and Fed PvPers) have begged for a open PvP zone it wouldnt have to be pretty just funtional and nothing but we will look into it.

But Ive said it all before. No I dont think cryptic will jump because I am leaving (they havnt worried about all the other Klingon (and Fed PvPers) leaving), But I can give my oppinion for the next few days. Good luck with your new uniforms and PvE that those who PvE probably already gone thru.