Lt. Commander
I have been trying to tell you for days now and noe one would ever listen. season 2 broke terror dome and it is unplayable do to the fact myles is gone and you cant clear the ship yard. how did this clear Qa, this is a major game breaking bug and needs fix today, if it is not i want my money back because this game now broke the best mission in the game.

"face slaps cryptic"
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-01-2010, 01:28 PM
I have the same problem. Killed all the Undine in the shipyard, but the mission won't advance from there, just still says 'clear the shipyard'. This is the second day in a row that I've played through a long mission that is broken at the end (the other was "Heir we go again"). I've payed for my lifetime subscription, so I won't threaten to cancel my account, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fix these bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-02-2010, 07:17 AM
yup, terradome is broken... and so is Kithomer Accord... 2 down 2 to go...
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-02-2010, 04:12 PM
I've not tried Terradome, but KA is definitely borked. It won't advance beyond the second part, "Weaken the Borg Fleet"
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Good thing it's a universal bug. That way I won't have problems finding players to team up with for the ground part once they fix the beamdown!