Lt. Commander
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Tuesday, August 3rd from 3AM PDT to 6AM PDT (10AM to 1PM UTC), in order to perform maintenance. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.
Thank you,The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Is this maintenance also going to include a patch?
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-02-2010, 06:43 PM
you guys sure love your maintenance hahaha
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-02-2010, 07:25 PM
*Crosses fingers for Federation Ambassador uniform fix*
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Tuesday, August 3rd from 3AM PDT to 6AM PDT (10AM to 1PM UTC), in order to perform maintenance. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.
Thank you,The Star Trek Online Team
How about we take a more logical approach....

EVERY NIGHT IS MAINTENANCE night.. devs just need to post when its not....
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-02-2010, 07:28 PM
did you try my suggestion an hit it with a wrench? seriously if there is that many problems with the engine maybe it time to think about different servers and engine? what is the purpose of tribble? i thought it was to find and squash bugs before going live to halo. am i wrong? im not trying to be mean or obnoxious but i never heard of a game trying to fix bugs every day and still have problems. dstahl is blaming the time frames and dead lines, i disagree, sure you might have to rush and it might have a point, but i think its more of the equipment the devs have to work with. i mean everyone knows that sto was not ready for launch and was unfinished for variious reasons and you have put out awesome content since. thats not the problem, the devs arent the problem, they know what they are doing its obvious. so it has to be the equipment. good luck devs on the fix tomorrow anxious to see if pvp and b tran gets fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-02-2010, 07:29 PM
I don't mind the maintenance every day, but would you please patch some of the bugs as well,.....like, the scanning mini game anomalies all being tier 1 and some of the aid the planet missions....im sure some others here will have other bugs as well.

BTW.....enjoying the season 2 for the most part, just the lack of communication for some of these bugs is a little discouraging.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_McQuade
How about we take a more logical approach....

EVERY NIGHT IS MAINTENANCE night.. devs just need to post when its not....
On the plus side, it is a good reminder for me that I'm up later than I should be. :p

It's like an alarm clock in reverse, "TIME FOR BED, LITTLE ANGEL!" :3
Lt. Commander
# 9 Good Luck
08-02-2010, 07:49 PM
My fingers will be crossed
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerot View Post
*Crosses fingers for Federation Ambassador uniform fix*
I second that......