Lt. Commander
Hey Everyone,

We recently discovered a bug that was preventing users from properly setting up a subscription using Paypal.

Our team is working on resolving this issue. In the interim, Paypal has been disabled temporarily.

What this means to you:

If you are setting up a new subscription...

Paypal will not be an option. If you would like to use Paypal, please be patient while we work on the fix.

If your subscription renewal is coming up and you are using Paypal as your Payment Method...

Your renewal may not properly go through when the initial rebill occurs, however, due to the grace period, the subscription should not lapse and you should be able to continue to play.

While the first charge attempt may be declined, the system will retry after the issue is resolved, and the charge should go through properly at that time, allowing your subscription to continue without a lapse.

We hope to have this issue fixed shortly. Thank you for your patience!

Update: This is now resolved. Paypal is now enabled. Note: A very small percentage of users may have had their subscription go into the "Suspended" state as a result of Paypal being disabled. If this was the case, simply re-set up your Paypal subscription to reinstate your game access.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-02-2010, 09:28 PM
I hope it get fix soon, its the only way i can pay and keep playing =)
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-02-2010, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDestra
... due to the grace period ...
There's a Grace period? Just asking because last time, when the billing to my regular credit card for some reason didn't work, my access to the server was cut of right at the moment where the subscription expired... Was that changed in the mean time then? If so, where was this mentioned, as I must have missed it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Humm.. question, you guys think that this is going to be fix in 10 days? beacose if is not, i should start to look for another way to paid ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-03-2010, 07:36 AM
but we still can buy C-Store Point with PayPale ?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimS84 View Post
There's a Grace period? Just asking because last time, when the billing to my regular credit card for some reason didn't work, my access to the server was cut of right at the moment where the subscription expired... Was that changed in the mean time then? If so, where was this mentioned, as I must have missed it.
Most probably applies to Paypal only.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Ah, yes, that would make sense...