Lt. Commander
# 491
12-14-2011, 11:54 AM
oh, Spidermitch, there's a little fact you should know for your Fed chart When you purchase the Venture Galaxy, you add a 3rd Tactical Console Slot to the Dreadnought Cruiser

Note: i'm not sure if this applies only to already-bought Dreadnoughts, or if you buy the Venture, and you get the 3rd console slot free when you buy the Dreadnought later...

still, it's worth adding, and good luck with the charts!
Lt. Commander
# 492
12-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Okay, fellas. I'm at a good place now to say that with the exception of a few more modifications this weekend, the KDF revamped shipchart will be posted. I'll give more info when I get a chance to. Look forward to hearing your feedback!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 493
12-19-2011, 12:22 AM
hmm the weekend is over
Lt. Commander
# 494
12-19-2011, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancalagon021
hmm the weekend is over
LOL.... I pulled a Cryptic.

In all seriousness though (and not to get too much into my personal affairs), I was in the hospital this weekend, so, yeah... that kinda took priority... That being said, I plan on trying to post it up tonight / tomorrow. The idea is to get both charts completed with all the new updates by F2p launch. Currently, I still feel I'm going to meet this deadline, I just want to put them up a little before hand so if there's any corrections / changes, I can try to get them corrected. Friday night, I went about correcting an issue that had bugged me about the current KDF chart, and I thought I'd have it done by Sat... RL intervenes sometimes though

Still it's cool that people are still using this thing, and are anticipating the new releases! Rest assured, I've been busting my behind to meet my own self-imposed deadline. haha
Lt. Commander
# 495
12-19-2011, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermitch View Post
LOL.... I pulled a Cryptic.

In all seriousness though (and not to get too much into my personal affairs), I was in the hospital this weekend, so, yeah... that kinda took priority... That being said, I plan on trying to post it up tonight / tomorrow. The idea is to get both charts completed with all the new updates by F2p launch. Currently, I still feel I'm going to meet this deadline, I just want to put them up a little before hand so if there's any corrections / changes, I can try to get them corrected. Friday night, I went about correcting an issue that had bugged me about the current KDF chart, and I thought I'd have it done by Sat... RL intervenes sometimes though

Still it's cool that people are still using this thing, and are anticipating the new releases! Rest assured, I've been busting my behind to meet my own self-imposed deadline. haha
you got it from cryptic so i think its contagious
Lt. Commander
# 496
12-20-2011, 01:33 AM
where the sao paulo class?
Lt. Commander
# 497
12-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkamp
where the sao paulo class?
it's on his list of updates to the Fed chart he'll get to it in time
Lt. Commander
# 498
12-20-2011, 11:08 PM
Hiya SpiderMitch,

I just leveled up a Sci toon to fly the Nebula and was comparing what you have on your chart, I noticed you're short 1 Sci Console slot. The new S5 Nebula has 4x (and it comes prefilled with the Console - Universal - Tachyon Detection Grid). Still has 3x Eng and 2x Tac.

Wasn't sure if you knew or not (it wasn't specifically listed in your known issues part).

Anyway, thanks for your hard work and effort. Hope you have a wonderful holidays!
Lt. Commander
# 499
12-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Hey SpiderMitch just noticed something not having looked at the Sci ships to close before and if it's already been mentioned disregard. The third image of the "Hope" class the angle looking up at it is a duplicate of the "Olympic" class image.
Lt. Commander
# 500
12-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy2k View Post
Hey SpiderMitch just noticed something not having looked at the Sci ships to close before and if it's already been mentioned disregard. The third image of the "Hope" class the angle looking up at it is a duplicate of the "Olympic" class image.
I've already mentioned it on post number 474, but I don't think I explained it very well.