Lt. Commander
# 511
01-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Perhaps I can be of some help.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...r-Consoles.jpg

Marauder force left icon, Tachyon drones right icon.

You're welcome

Keep up the good work!
Lt. Commander
# 512
01-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Hey everyone! Version 8.0.0 is up of the Federation Ship Chart. I wanted everyone to know that with all the changes and the gaps in-between trying to sit down and work on this, I fully expect to hear some stuff I may have missed, or gotten mis-information about (ie... even some of the C-Store descriptions of consoles & BOFFs are still different than in-game.)

I'm trying to get a handle on all the changes, especially the prices and stats. A few remaining questions I have:
  • I'm still not sure which ships are C-store exclusive, Optional C-store, Veteran Rewards. (for the backdrops)
  • Do you get a VA token as a 700 day Vet reward now? (for token info on the VA column)
  • Can you still purchase the Adv Heavy Crusier / Adv Research SV with in-game currency (dilithium now), or is it C-store points only?
  • Is there a way to purchase the Class-F shuttle?

Anyway, I know I always say this, but please take a look at the chart and tell me if you see any errors in the consoles, boffs, etc... & I'll try to get the updates on there before this game goes free next week!
Lt. Commander
# 513
01-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Hey everyone! Version 8.0.0 is up of the Federation Ship Chart. I wanted everyone to know that with all the changes and the gaps in-between trying to sit down and work on this, I fully expect to hear some stuff I may have missed, or gotten mis-information about (ie... even some of the C-Store descriptions of consoles & BOFFs are still different than in-game.)

I'm trying to get a handle on all the changes, especially the prices and stats. A few remaining questions I have:
  • I'm still not sure which ships are C-store exclusive, Optional C-store, Veteran Rewards. (for the backdrops)
  • Do you get a VA token as a 700 day Vet reward now? (for token info on the VA column)
  • Can you still purchase the Adv Heavy Crusier / Adv Research SV with in-game currency (dilithium now), or is it C-store points only?
  • Is there a way to purchase the Class-F shuttle?

Anyway, I know I always say this, but please take a look at the chart and tell me if you see any errors in the consoles, boffs, etc... & I'll try to get the updates on there before this game goes free next week!
Well, let's see... you get a free VA token at 600 days, so it's both C-Store only and a Vet Reward (yikes)... the T3 Excelsior and Nebula are still only in the C-Store... and the Class-F shuttle comes with the TOS bundle (1600 C-Store points, cannot be purchased seperately)

The backdrop thing is a tough one though. Your optional C-Store one says 'obtained through gameplay, or purchased'... and there is a dilithilum exchange in the gameplay People can purchase the C-Store ships with their own money, OR they can get dilithilum and trade it for C-Store points.

So I'd convert all the C-Store ship backgrounds to that backdrop, including the T3 Excelsior and Nebula.

Also, since by technicality, nothing is C-Store exclusive anymore thanks to the Dilithilum exchange (Excluding the Jem'Hadar, currently), I'd get rid of the C-Store only backdrop, convert the C-Store optional color to yellow (I personally think it looks better for the Fed side Purple is more suited to the KDF), and keep the Vet Reward as is... but I'm not sure what to do for the VA situation (Vet Reward and C-Store optional at the same time)

That's just me though
Lt. Commander
# 514
01-10-2012, 11:03 AM
not sure if this has already been mentioned as i dont have the time to read through this whole post.
The Bottom Image for the Hope class Research Science vessel is actually the Olympic Class.
Lt. Commander
# 515
01-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles94
not sure if this has already been mentioned as i dont have the time to read through this whole post.
The Bottom Image for the Hope class Research Science vessel is actually the Olympic Class.
Hi there. It was corrected on the latest version. Check out the original post's Most Recent FED chart changes section (shown below)
  • FED v8.0.0 MAJOR RELEASE:
    • Fixed Hope class Rising Up 3/4 angle

Also, make sure you're looking at the latest version. The version number is listed on the image iteslf under the title & it should say v8.0.0 - 01.09.12 If you don't see that version number / date, hit F5 (or CTRL+F5) to refresh the image.
Lt. Commander
# 516
01-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermitch View Post
Hi there. It was corrected on the latest version. Check out the original post's Most Recent FED chart changes section (shown below)
  • FED v8.0.0 MAJOR RELEASE:
    • Fixed Hope class Rising Up 3/4 angle

Also, make sure you're looking at the latest version. The version number is listed on the image iteslf under the title & it should say v8.0.0 - 01.09.12 If you don't see that version number / date, hit F5 (or CTRL+F5) to refresh the image.
Ok, thanks for letting me know. must have been an older version i got of google.
Lt. Commander
# 517
01-10-2012, 03:01 PM
No Odyssey ship?
Lt. Commander
# 518
01-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
No Odyssey ship?
the Odyssey hasn't been released yet, so no go on it now

as for when, right now it's said to be after F2P launch in a week, but before the next FE series in Feb.
Lt. Commander
# 519
01-24-2012, 04:48 PM
oh, Spidermitch, an update:

as of the newest Dev Diary, they've confirmed that on the 2nd anniversary of STO, players will get a chance to testdrive the Odyssey and Vengeance classes! (The Enterprise class, and the KDF Flagship, in case you didn't know. btw, the actual class name of the KDF ship is Bortas, but it means Vengeance )

players who testdrive them from the 2nd to the 6th, and complete the mission of testdriving, get to KEEP their own free ship! (but while you can testdrive them at Level 5 and up, 21 on KDF side, you can't actually use them in combat until VA)

all this means is, in addition to the chance to get your own class, you'll be able to add the Odyssey and Vengeance to your charts!

and so you know what the KDF ship looks like, here's a few of the tweets (the first one was a tease, the last two are more finished. and i'm gonna assume you know what the Odyssey looks like already):

https://twitter.com/#!/CapnLogan/sta...956672/photo/1
https://twitter.com/#!/CapnLogan/sta...742272/photo/1
http://p.twimg.com/Aj4wDToCQAEu65r.jpg:large
Lt. Commander
# 520
01-26-2012, 06:39 AM
another update, they've just released another dev diary on the Odyssey, which includes it's full stats

here http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2839