Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 591
05-04-2012, 11:56 AM
FED Ship Chart:
Hey everyone! I've added the Caitian carrier to the chart (make sure you're refreshing the image to see the latest version 8.14. - 05/05/12) I really like the way the section turned out! If I can ever scrape up enough to buy the Atrox, I'll take some top view pics and replace the Hanar bay hud pics with proper Stalker Fighter silhouettes. For now, however, I just put the Peregrines up there.

I also took the opportunity to break up the Adv. Odyssey console slot count so that they are separated, and looks a little easier to read. I moved the special subclass info to the right, also, so it could match up to the consoles. I did this because some of you stated it was more difficult the other way, plus I always felt like the subclass breakout info should be on the right instead of the left... I think it's looking good now.

Shuttle/Special Ship Chart:
Currently, The Ferengi Na'far shuttle has stock shots Cryptic released of the ship. I received some pics from KingofAll (MAJOR PROPS for getting these to me!!!!). I'll be putting them up there as soon as I get a chance. When I do this, I'll be correcting the HUD silhouette for the shuttle also.

Many thanks to all those that come here and enjoy these charts.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 592
05-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Hey fellas, quick note:
A few friends recommended I set up a 'Dilithium Donation' foundry mission up for anyone that may want to donate something but can't really afford to give any Cryptic Points.

Thought it was a good idea, so I've set one up (Fed side only at the moment @ the console on ESD). You can do a search for "Spidermitch" or "Spidermitch Ship Chart Donation" or "ST-HR5GJS5LJ" It should come up.

Any donations will be greatly be appreciated. (it's also a really quick mission for daily wrapper, if you're into that sorta thing. )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 593
05-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Hey, SpiderMitch, I think the KDF Chart needs a bit of a tweak.

Don't get me wrong, it looks pretty good, but we need a space to see what the Carriers can carry. Basically, we need a small list in the chart of what Hangar Bay Ships are available, and what Carriers/Flight Deck Cruisers can carry them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 594
05-08-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermitch View Post
Hey fellas, quick note:
A few friends recommended I set up a 'Dilithium Donation' foundry mission up for anyone that may want to donate something but can't really afford to give any Cryptic Points.

Thought it was a good idea, so I've set one up (Fed side only at the moment @ the console on ESD). You can do a search for "Spidermitch" or "Spidermitch Ship Chart Donation" or "ST-HR5GJS5LJ" It should come up.

Any donations will be greatly be appreciated. (it's also a really quick mission for daily wrapper, if you're into that sorta thing. )
Great idea! Expect 100 dilithium a day sir.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 595
05-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
Hey, SpiderMitch, I think the KDF Chart needs a bit of a tweak.

Don't get me wrong, it looks pretty good, but we need a space to see what the Carriers can carry. Basically, we need a small list in the chart of what Hangar Bay Ships are available, and what Carriers/Flight Deck Cruisers can carry them.
Hmmmm, you make some good points. I'll have to look it over and see how it can be added. At one point, I did have some Carrier info on there. Don't really remember the reason I took it off, but thanks for bringing it to my attention.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquitaine985 View Post
Great idea! Expect 100 dilithium a day sir.
THAT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME! I certainly wasn't expecting a stipend It's very appreciated buddy! My captains are always suffering with below-level equipment cause I'm too busy to go out getting drops & the Dilithium they need to get new stuff. So it's very helpful, Thank you! You'd be surprised how much time I work on this chart-thingy instead of playing
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 596
05-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermitch View Post
Hmmmm, you make some good points. I'll have to look it over and see how it can be added. At one point, I did have some Carrier info on there. Don't really remember the reason I took it off, but thanks for bringing it to my attention.
You're welcome.

I'd probably add a similar section to the Fed Chart, detailing the kinds of ships that can be carried by Atrox carriers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 597
06-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Just a quick note:
I'll be updating the Shuttlecraft / Special ship chart soon with the Stalker Stealth Fighter.
If there's anything that needs updating on the Shuttle/Special chart, now's the time to lemme know! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 598
06-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Hi, just wanted to say thank you for your work on those charts. Very helpful with choosing a new ship.

Oh, and bytheway, there's a wrong dilithium price on Lieutenant Commander FED ships, it is 15 000 dilithium, not 40k (currently on the chart, they cost the same as Commander level ships).

PS: About the shuttle chart, no, I see nothing wrong there except what's already been said: Missing Boff slot on the Type 8 shuttle.

Thanks again for your hard work.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 599
06-12-2012, 10:09 PM
charts are looking just as good as last time better in fact, keep up the good work

though i thought you wanted to know, they've released a new ship: the T5 Akira It means you can finally fill that empty spot next to the Excelsior and Nebula

here's the dev blog for it: http://www.startrekonline.com/node/3241 (even gives a clear picture of the console icon)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 600
06-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
charts are looking just as good as last time better in fact, keep up the good work

though i thought you wanted to know, they've released a new ship: the T5 Akira It means you can finally fill that empty spot next to the Excelsior and Nebula

here's the dev blog for it: http://www.startrekonline.com/node/3241 (even gives a clear picture of the console icon)
Actually that empty spot is in the Rear Admiral column, so it doesn't really belong there. I had to make another column in the VA section just for this ship....
If only they'd fill out the ranks before introducing new things. I remember once when Escorts were lacking choices and the next ship that came out was like the T1 NX... Now they got an extra ship at end-game, yeah that's great, but everyone else has 3 ship types to choose from at RA. Why not make this one an RA ship, so that FINALLY there'd be some balance (pertaining to choices that is) to the ship tiers.

Oh well, I've spent 3 hours working on this thing to add that column, so I got a little peeved. LOL Anyhow, I also added my take on a shield indicator, since cryptic has been sneaking that stat into the latest ship releases. Also modified the impulse HUD stuff a bit. Lemme know what you guys think. It's on the Cait Carrier, Oddy and that new T6 (not T5 cause I STILL think that's completely misleading!) Armitage.

p.s. sorry if i was ranting. Oh, and send the console pic my way if anyone gets it (dont think i'll be getting this one cause 2k is a bit much). Still saving for my Oddy :p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:57 PM.