Ensign
# 611
06-20-2012, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermitch0 View Post
Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that I need me a fleet; and one that's not too hung-up on me not being always in-game. Anyone that has any recommendations, I'm open to hear them. I need a fleet that is active who will advance, allowing access to these mystery ships. And while I'll try my best to help out with that advancement, be aware that my time is greatly divided and I may not be able to ALWAYS participate. I suppose not to fill up this thread, you can send me an in-game mail. My birthday is tomorrow, so I may not be able to respond ASAP.[/color]
You should apply to join Jupiter Force, I could maybe assist more in collaborating with the chart then as well ;-)

Formerly Suricata - Join Date July 2008
Empire Veteran
# 612
06-20-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Haha All of em. :biggrin: and LOL @ 3mil just laying around' GEEZ! I've not seen a quarter of that. haha. Anyway, I started collecting the particles & such, but quickly realized I would have to spend a little too much time farming for everything & upping my crafting... Between these charts, other projects & personal stuff, I kinda got discouraged. So yeah, if you wanna overhaul my pretty vulcan ship, I wouldn't say no. :wink:
actually, i could send them right now, i crafted them a day or two ago All i need is your character's name, and I think I should be good

and you could just send it by mail instead of posting it here (if everyone knew, you might get swamped with chat when you are in-game)
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Last edited by trek21; 06-20-2012 at 07:39 AM.
Captain
# 613 Great Chart and Suggestions
06-21-2012, 02:47 AM
Fantastic charts. Do you have the images for the Stalker Fighter? If not I do.
Also the Tuffli-Class Freighter is now in DOF packs.
Also if I may; the Shuttle charts might look better if the Fed Shuttles where arranged in this order: Class F, Type 8, Type 10, Delta, Danube, Yellowstone, Peregrine, Stalker, Tal'Kyr, Yacht. So Shuttle, Flyer, Runabout, Fighters, and Auxiliary craft.

Also have you thought about making a pets chart?
Career Officer
# 614
06-21-2012, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
actually, i could send them right now, i crafted them a day or two ago All i need is your character's name, and I think I should be good

and you could just send it by mail instead of posting it here (if everyone knew, you might get swamped with chat when you are in-game)
Done & Done! Sent you a (rather long-winded) in-game email with character's name n stuff!
Lt. Commander
# 615
06-21-2012, 05:53 AM
Fantastic work here spidermitch. Any in-game support I could provide?

I will probably be buying the sovereign refit as soon as it is availible.
Empire Veteran
# 616
06-21-2012, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Done & Done! Sent you a (rather long-winded) in-game email with character's name n stuff!
Sent you my reply email not 5 mins ago Enjoy your Aegis set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayezilla View Post
Fantastic work here spidermitch. Any in-game support I could provide?

I will probably be buying the sovereign refit as soon as it is availible.
If you wish to send him dilithilum, you can use his 'Spidermitch Ship Chart Donation' Foundry mission: a few simple clicks, mission complete, and in the little corner of the review screen, an option to tip him dilithilum (up to 100 at a time, per review)

If you wish to send him C-Store points, first you buy them on the little cards, then send him the code to his in-game email (@spidermitch), and he'll be able to use them.

And as for other items, you can send almost anything else to him through the regular mail at a Starbase (as long as it's not bound).
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Ensign
# 617 Thank you
06-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Thank you so much
Starfleet Veteran
# 618
06-26-2012, 09:11 AM
Subscribing to the thread again.

I wish they had let us keep our Cryptic Accounts, or at least carried our Forum Thread Subscription Information over from those Accounts to our Perfect World Accounts.
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld
Lt. Commander
# 619
06-26-2012, 09:22 AM
Would it help if I sent screenshots of the Sovereign Refit once I get it?
Captain
# 620
06-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Hey, SpiderMitch sent you an in game mail to the @ name posted in the first message of this topic extending you an invitation to my fleet called Tribbles 'n' Bits, thought I would post here to let you know as well.