Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Ambassador Diplomacy rewards
08-03-2010, 08:54 AM
I hit Ambassador, got the pants and the shoes, but no jacket. Sent a ticket, got the same standard response
one always gets. It's now been four days, been posted on forums, sayin it's been fixed, but still no jacket, no real response either.
I can't vote on those special votes too.

Now I'm reading that other's can't even do the missions to get the diplomacy experience anymore.

Can someone give me an update on this please? I know you have a lot on your plate, but part of the thrill of completing Ambassador was to get the jacket before EVERYONE HAD IT and space dock becomes full of Ambassadors.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancemikemack View Post
I hit Ambassador, got the pants and the shoes, but no jacket. Sent a ticket, got the same standard response
one always gets. It's now been four days, been posted on forums, sayin it's been fixed, but still no jacket, no real response either.

Now I'm reading that other's can't even do the missions to get the diplomacy experience anymore.

Can someone give me an update on this please? I know you have a lot on your plate, but part of the thrill of completing Ambassador was to get the jacket before EVERYONE HAD IT and space dock becomes full of Ambassadors.
There is an ambassador missions contact on the second level of the promenade at DS9 but she is not giving out missions yet, must be something they are working on or have half-assed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancemikemack View Post

I hit Ambassador Saturday and got access to the Jacket, at that time the tailor was bugged for me (STO crashed when trying to access an uniform slot on my captain) so i tried it on my "first officer", now this officer is the *only one* with access to the diplomatic uniform.
I'm not sure, but i hope this is a bug.
(maybe you have equipped the diplomatic uniform to an BO too?)
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-03-2010, 02:25 PM
From what I understand, there is a problem with the male version of the ambassador uniform. If you use it on a female, it will work fine, but is bugged on males.
Lt. Commander
# 5 got it
08-04-2010, 04:56 PM
I found out what's going on with the diplomatic uniforms. Your can wear it if your a female, but no males can where it. I noticed it when I was unable to(male) wear it. I tried putting it on my bridge officers and noticed that only my female bridge officers could wear it. The only players I have seen that can wear the uniform are female characters.

I didn't know cryptic was sexist? :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-04-2010, 05:08 PM
Try Tribble. The patch notes suggest this is fixed on the Test Shard already.