I'd like to post a few requests that I'd like to see added to the KDF Costume Creator, please. While there have been several cool, new additions recently, I feel that we Klingons are still limited on options and lack variety. Here are a few things that would go a long way to changing that perception, I think.
- I'd like for the "Gauntlet 03" option available to female KDF members to be unlocked for all KDF members. EDIT: Added 08-05-2010.
- Speaking of which, would it also be possible to unlock the various "Round" shoulderpad options for all KDF as well? Currently, they're only available to females, but they are the closest option we have to canon, I think.
- I'd like a fingerless glove option for KDF members - especially Klingons. Preferably with the knuckle-spikes.
- I'd like to see a few more hair options. Maybe even something kinda crazy (see Captain Klaa).
- I don't know whether it's possible, but it'd be cool to see more "bling" options. Gold chains, bracelets, medals, cosmetic weapons, and so on that we could add on top of costume pieces. This could even be a function of equipping the various kits (i.e. equipping the Close Combat Specialist kit adds a sheathed D'K Tahg and a utility belt, while Squad Leader adds several medals and gold chains).
- That reminds me, are Klingons ever going to get the same option to turn on armor and kit special effects that the Federation characters currently have?
All great idea's, I would also like to see the holster for there disruptor and maybe even a place for there d'k tahg. And maybe anotheir pair of pants or two would be nice. And The uniform Chancelor Gorkon wore in The Undiscoverd country would be nice for BG+ Characters.
A few more things I've seen in other, older threads:
- Shoulder/forearm armor: It's be cool to get something like this for female KDF members, though it would probably be even better for all KDF members: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Warrioress.jpg (It kind of resembles the spine armor, but is worn along the arms and shoulders - I like it!)