Lt. Commander
The Paragon Expeditionary Fleet (formerly the Paragon Fleet) is a fleet started in beta for former or current CoH/CoV players looking for other like-minded players with similar experiences with whom they can socialize and team up.

We also have a fleet for our KDF characters called the Arachnos Armada.

Joining the Fleets

If you're a former or current CoH/CoV player and need a fleet, or just a like-minded player, There are two ways to join the fleet:
  • Post a request in this thread
  • Ask for an invite in the CoX global channel
Once you have a character in the Fleet, if you go to Fleet > Roster and click the Invite button, you can invite your own alts to the fleet, provided they aren't already in a fleet.

The CoX Global Channel

We have a CoX global channel for both Federation and Klingon fleet members. This is a public channel.

To join the channel:
  1. Right click on any chat tab
  2. Click on the Channels tab
  3. Join/Create the CoX channel
  4. Ensure CoX is enabled in your Tabs tab and close the window
  5. Select the CoX channel in your Chat window
  6. Make sure that you are viewing the CoX channel, and that it's the channel selected in the drop down list in the lower left corner of the chat window. Then, chat away!

Fleet Ranks

7. Chief of Fleet Operations
6. Vice-Chief of Fleet Operations
5. Fleet Commander
4. Task Force Commander
3. Squadron Commander
2. Detachment Commander
1. Ship's Captain

Fleet Emblem

Yes, we've got one of those!

Fleet Uniforms

There are four of them - choose whichever one suits your fancy.

Fleet Assets

There are some bank tabs available to Ship's Captain (Rank 1, typically new fleet members), but most of the assets are available only to Detachment Commanders (Rank 6) and above. If you need a promotion, just catch a Chief of Fleet Operations in-game or on this thread to request one.

Et Cetera

To our Fleet members, previous discussion from the old Star Trek Online thread and the Star Trek Online social group (previously found on the CoH forums) continue here. Enjoy!

Please remember to refrain from discussing any CoH-related topics in this thread to prevent any unnecessary moderation or, worse yet, thread closure. Enjoy discussing each game, but in their respective forums. Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Other Fleet Info
08-03-2010, 06:28 PM
<Reserved for later use>
Lt. Commander
# 3 Fleet Emblem
08-03-2010, 06:31 PM
<Reserved for later use>
Lt. Commander
# 4 Fleet Events
08-03-2010, 06:33 PM
<Reserved for later use>
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Are you done reserving? Is it safe to post yet?

Edit: I'll take that as a yes. It should probably be mentioned that we do have a KDF fleet as well, known as "Arachnos Armada". I don't really think it's worth making a seperate thread for it, since it would just confuse things.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Well, we shall see how this goes.

For the fleet emblems, the deadline for submissions is this Sunday (Aug. 8). Afterward we'll begin with the voting.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishastra
It should probably be mentioned that we do have a KDF fleet as well, known as "Arachnos Armada". I don't really think it's worth making a seperate thread for it, since it would just confuse things.
Oh? Can Lanli@Mirai get an invitation to that?

By the way...

CoH Handle: Mirai
STO Handle:@Mirai
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
Oh? Can Lanli@Mirai get an invitation to that?
Invite sent
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Yay, I made it. Chalk one up for yet another rat fleeing a rather waterlogged ship.

Sorry folks... I'm going to be really, REALLY butt-hurt about that drivel for... as long as the stupidity "over there" persists, I guess.