Lt. Commander
I now have three BOs that I can't see when I visit my bridge. Why is it that my Borg (Science) BO, Holographic (Science) BO, and my new Orion (Tactical) BO do not show up on my bridge?

While on the topic of BOs, I wish I could modify their uniforms to match the crew...although I understand the Orion not being able to (if it is a Temporary Duty Assignment).
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdeemer View Post
I now have three BOs that I can't see when I visit my bridge. Why is it that my Borg (Science) BO, Holographic (Science) BO, and my new Orion (Tactical) BO do not show up on my bridge?

While on the topic of BOs, I wish I could modify their uniforms to match the crew...although I understand the Orion not being able to (if it is a Temporary Duty Assignment).
I'm not sure what the reasoning is behind the bridge crew, my Borg officers always show up, but my new Orion doesn't, even when she's slotted as my science officer.

Now, if I switched to a Cruiser bridge, they would all show up, since there's room for a lot more BOs there, but on my Defiant variant bridge, she doesn't.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-03-2010, 10:41 PM
I think its as simple as bridge size. Bigger bridges allow for more crew, and smaller ones don't.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius1986
I think its as simple as bridge size. Bigger bridges allow for more crew, and smaller ones don't.
Yes, but what makes the call on which bridge officers show up is the question.

If It's not alphabetical, or by slotted position, or position in the bridge crew list on the left of the status screen, what is it?

I know I have the same BOs on my bridge every time, no matter how I have my combat crew set up. The only thing I can think of is that it's the order in which they were acquired.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-03-2010, 10:48 PM
I have a Nomad Bridge -- so size shouldn't be a problem.

Do your Hologram and Accolade Borg (Science) show up? I also still have generic BOs showing up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Yes, indeed, your bridges have a limited number of stations related to profession. Those are, be default, occupied by NPC crewmen of the adequate profession. If you have four science stations, as you gain science officers, you'll see those filled. The actual position of the respective Boffs between those stations will vary.

However, the catch it that if you have 4 alloted science stations, but five science Boffs, those whom have seniority (that you've had around the longest) will be those showing up in priority.

So, if you've earned yourself a new Science boff but that you have already four others ahead of the new boff and badly want to see that Boff end up on a bridge seat, you're likely going to have to displace (dismiss/trade away) one of those in order to give the new Boff the wiggle room to be included in.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-03-2010, 10:56 PM
It must be order of acquisition based on available consoles. I just got rid of the Science officer I got before my Orion, and now she shows up,
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-03-2010, 11:04 PM
how do you get your hands on a holo officer??
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalic89
how do you get your hands on a holo officer??
It's part of the referral program, I want to say three referrals got the officer.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-03-2010, 11:13 PM
ahhh right fair enough cool, but yeah i do have the problem of not all bridge officers showing up but i just take it as being off duty