Lt. Commander
# 1 Charactere trait respec
07-10-2010, 08:08 AM
it's good to play as a Borg liberated or Rigelian or Joined Trill or Caitian and so on. but
it's annoying that to enjoy it you have to start from the begining AGAIN!
(yes i know some of you Love it0 but Some of us can't atND IT.
sO
CRYPTIC NOW THAT WE CAN RESPEC OUR CAPTAIN AND EVEN RENAME THEM.
DON'T YOU THINK IT WILL BE NICE TOO TO HAVE " TRAIT CHARACTER RESPEC SO WE CAN CHOOSE TO BECOME EITHE A bORG LIBERATED OR A CAITIAN.

do you remember in ST VOY when Tuvok and Neelix had that transporter accident and merge to a new type of being called "Tuvix"

beside Cryptic brought the liberated borg very late so it's only good to be able to change the character. at least beeing able to do it once
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-10-2010, 08:50 AM
That's not a trait respec, it's a species respec, and Cryptic already stated (multiple times, no less) that they're not going to allow it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulif_Davis
That's not a trait respec, it's a species respec, and Cryptic already stated (multiple times, no less) that they're not going to allow it.
Allow a species or trait respect? Species respect is fine cause thats ******** IMO we don't need that, but trait respect is needed, many players have asked and pushed for it as they are happy with the species of their characters but not traits due to at the beginning of the game around launch no one really understood the trait system untill a few months in.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-Boy
respect respect respect
It's "respec". There is no "T" in the word. "Respec" is an abbreviated form of "respecialization", hence the lack of a "T" at the end.

The more you know.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-10-2010, 10:20 AM
I would like a trait respec as well as a race to be frank. It is all about the money anyway so such things should be already be on the table for the store methinks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
respect
I could have sworn I just covered this.....

Quote:
It's "respec". There is no "T" in the word. "Respec" is an abbreviated form of "respecialization", hence the lack of a "T" at the end.

The more you know.....
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Trait or species respec we need both if they won't allow it then they shouldn't have allow us to have many character. now they have it only logical to have the trait/species respect.

and i'm willing to pay 2000 cryptic point for instead of spending it on a ship that is not even worth that much
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
I could have sworn I just covered this.....
Some people may be none conformists or due to posting after 02:00 may miss little things or software in use may have decided on its own to change typed text or it may have been done just to irk you - the choice it yours....
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
R E S P E C T.... Find out what it means to me......

Quote:
The more you know.....
Now we know! And knowing is half the Battle!!.....Oh wait wrong movie!

But yes trait respec is requested cause I had no clue what I was doing with my first Char and would like the opportunity to modify him.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-10-2010, 12:42 PM
I read somewhere they are going to offer trait respecs at some point. I don't know when but it didn't say anything race changing. I would like to see a race change we could pay for but I don't know if it will happen.