Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge functionality Update
03-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Bridge functionality idea

well it nice to have a bridge but quite boring because there is nothing to do beside walking around.
I think cryptic should and some functional things to do.

For example:

Exchange

Federation Bank

Holodeck for training purpose just so you can improve your skills and Abilities.

Travel while on the bridge

anyone else want to add idea please make it so!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Just making it so you could travel while on the bridge would go a long way to making them more interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2010, 06:03 PM
we need a lot more
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Yes! I Would Like That As Well!!!

I Thought It Would Be Cool As An Optional Things To Do Would Be When You Get Things From A Starase You Could Go To The Storage Area And Get The Item And Go Install The Parts Around The Ship.

You Could Have A Ships Store

Captains Room Or Suite - Where You Could Check You Your Servise Record On The Computer And Store Your Gear.

Captains Ready Room To Plan Out Your Next Mission ( Yes You Could Do This While Traveling)

If You Had A Shuttle Craft You Could Go To The Map And Launch Out Of The Back Of Your Ship To Travel Some Where.

You Could Have Ten Forward

Before It Was Released In The Mags They Talked About Having A Doctor Well How About Have A Dotors Office In The Ship To Get Hipos
----------------------------------------------------------

Off The Path Here I Think It Would Be Cool To Fly In To A Space Staion And Do A Manul Docking!

Also I Want To Turn My Red Alert On And Off Myself Thank You!!!

Good Tread!

Live Long And Prosper!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-30-2010, 11:39 PM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=146213

Any chance you'd be willing to simply add this idea here instead?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-31-2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Yes! I Would Like That As Well!!!

I Thought It Would Be Cool As An Optional Things To Do Would Be When You Get Things From A Starase You Could Go To The Storage Area And Get The Item And Go Install The Parts Around The Ship.

You Could Have A Ships Store

Captains Room Or Suite - Where You Could Check You Your Servise Record On The Computer And Store Your Gear.

Captains Ready Room To Plan Out Your Next Mission ( Yes You Could Do This While Traveling)

If You Had A Shuttle Craft You Could Go To The Map And Launch Out Of The Back Of Your Ship To Travel Some Where.

You Could Have Ten Forward

Before It Was Released In The Mags They Talked About Having A Doctor Well How About Have A Dotors Office In The Ship To Get Hipos
----------------------------------------------------------

Off The Path Here I Think It Would Be Cool To Fly In To A Space Staion And Do A Manul Docking!

Also I Want To Turn My Red Alert On And Off Myself Thank You!!!

Good Tread!

Live Long And Prosper!
Great idea keep it comming
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-05-2010, 05:01 AM
but I definately like the idea of being in the bridge while warping to sector
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwane View Post
Bridge functionality idea

well it nice to have a bridge but quite boring because there is nothing to do beside walking around.
I think cryptic should and some functional things to do.

For example:

Exchange

Federation Bank

Holodeck for training purpose just so you can improve your skills and Abilities.
Travel while on the bridge

anyone else want to add idea please make it so!
Holodeck, too complicated, doubt it will ever happen.

Add to list:

Crafting Station (get rid of Memory Alpha) - In Star Trek the ship was capable of making almost everything it needed onboard.

Take off list:

Exchange - reason being, you don't want to make the stations obsolete. If you can do almost everything on your ship, you will never feel the need to leave it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-05-2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Holodeck, too complicated, doubt it will ever happen.

Add to list:

Crafting Station (get rid of Memory Alpha) - In Star Trek the ship was capable of making almost everything it needed onboard.

Take off list:

Exchange - reason being, you don't want to make the stations obsolete. If you can do almost everything on your ship, you will never feel the need to leave it.
Holodeck is not complicated you'll know what I'm talking about when u do the Section 31 mission
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Some very good ideas.