Lt. Commander
# 11
08-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
It is available to all Vice Admirals no matter what ship they use.
that's odd that you say that because when i was on my soverign the other day the option was not available
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-04-2010, 09:45 AM
First Come First Serve, dont like it ? - Tough

If you want to fix this, ask Cryptic to either reduce the amount of follks that can be in a single exploration cluster instance or increase the respawn timers of these clusters. This is what you get when you make stuff everyone wants then dump the objective in a box ill-equiped to handle everyone trying to complete it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
If your approaching it and right in front of it and they use their drive to jump right in front of you in my opinion that's stealing
But what if they had spotted it before you, and just wanted to get there first? If they did'n use the drive, then technically you would be the one stealing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
that's odd that you say that because when i was on my soverign the other day the option was not available
You need to add it from your powers list to the tray: P -> Right-drag
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-04-2010, 09:46 AM
I tend to try and steer away from one if I see another person going for the same one. When they slipstream to jump in front and get it I just laugh - there is plenty to go around - I just fly to another one.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-04-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valmar View Post
I tend to try and steer away from one if I see another person going for the same one. When they slipstream to jump in front and get it I just laugh - there is plenty to go around - I just fly to another one.
Pretty much this. If that one particular one is so important to them to use sliptsteam to get to it before you... then let them have it I say. There are plenty more in the area.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sheridan
If you want to fix this, ask Cryptic to either reduce the amount of follks that can be in a single exploration cluster instance or increase the respawn timers of these clusters. This is what you get when you make stuff everyone wants then dump the objective in a box ill-equiped to handle everyone trying to complete it.
This pretty much. We should be asking Cryptic to improve the respawn timers (dynamic based on number of people in the instance maybe).
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
This pretty much. We should be asking Cryptic to improve the respawn timers (dynamic based on number of people in the instance maybe).
Or remove slip-stream in the exploration clusters.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Quote:

Or how about folks just stop being ***holes?

If you were walking up to a counter to purchase something in a store, and maybe a foot away from the counter, someone ran in from outside and sidestepped you like you weren't there and demanded attention first for the same item, are you really going to tell me that wouldn't bother you?

Well, first come first serve, right?
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-04-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Or remove slip-stream in the exploration clusters.
I agree with this
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Quote:

If your not going to be civil please don't post. Please go read the fourm rules about flaming. thank you. This is marely a dicussion thread.
Closed Thread