Lt. Commander
# 21
08-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by holiday1021 View Post
Or how about folks just stop being ***holes?

If you were walking up to a counter to purchase something in a store, and maybe a foot away from the counter, someone ran in from outside and sidestepped you like you weren't there and demanded attention first for the same item, are you really going to tell me that wouldn't bother you?

Well, first come first serve, right?
I completely agree with this. The fact the guy was using slipstream in btran was a clear indication he was trying to beat me to it.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-04-2010, 10:25 AM
I slipstream inside of B'Tran, but not to ninja people, just to move from a dead area into an area with more anomalies.

Honestly though, this entire situation is completely ridiculous to begin with.

Cramming 1/2 the server into a B'Tran zone was a wonderful idea, I mean seriously, there are more players than anomalies!

Also, to make matters worse still, the painful, mind-numbing nurf to turn rates in sector space make even getting to anomalies a freaking nightmare.

Turn rate was fine before, fix it back, because the current state of turning in sector space is frustrating in the extreme. I don't care if it is canon, if it makes sense, or whatever, it is simply NOT FUN!
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Well, even if he/she does use slipstream to ninja your anomaly/unknown system, the fact is people, with or without slipstream, will still race for anomalies. Once i saw 3 ships headed to the same anomaly, and they were all probably spamming the f key.

So the problem isnt so much with slipstream as it is the way we obtain star cluster missions. Although i think we all know that.

Worst case, if you really want that anomaly, slipstream it yourself. If not, then it wasnt that impt to you anyway. Of course i tink you'll agree with me, slipstreaming it isnt worth it at all. Let people waste their drives as they like.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
If your approaching it and right in front of it and they use their drive to jump right in front of you in my opinion that's stealing
So what! There is no law preventing someone from using a new power to their advantage, and I highly doubt it has really impeded your ability to play the game.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
Well, even if he/she does use slipstream to ninja your anomaly/unknown system, the fact is people, with or without slipstream, will still race for anomalies. Once i saw 3 ships headed to the same anomaly, and they were all probably spamming the f key.

So the problem isnt so much with slipstream as it is the way we obtain star cluster missions. Although i think we all know that.

Worst case, if you really want that anomaly, slipstream it yourself. If not, then it wasnt that impt to you anyway. Of course i tink you'll agree with me, slipstreaming it isnt worth it at all. Let people waste their drives as they like.
Does star trek online use multiple realm servers like world of ******** or does it use only one server where everyone's character is hosted on?
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presbytier View Post
So what! There is no law preventing someone from using a new power to their advantage, and I highly doubt it has really impeded your ability to play the game.
oh boy here we go again..... No it doesn't but getting ninjaed time after time again and again is starting to get a little frustrating and annoying so yes in a sense it is starting to affect me being able to get systems in the btran to explore.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Does star trek online use multiple realm servers like world of ******** or does it use only one server where everyone's character is hosted on?
It uses one persistent world server. How could you not know this?
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presbytier View Post
It uses one persistent world server. How could you not know this?
I'll tell you like I told the other guy if you can't be civil please stop. thank you. everyone else in this post has been civil towards everyone else.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
I'll tell you like I told the other guy if you can't be civil please stop. thank you. everyone else in this post has been civil towards everyone else.
No I meant that as a legitimate question. What lead you to believe otherwise? Oh, you can't really police your own thread especially when it is a whine post.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Now what if you complete a mission and when you respawn back to the B'tran cluster, there's an anomaly sitting right in front of you. Do you not have every right to scan it?
Closed Thread