Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
08-05-2010, 02:34 AM
anybody want some crackers with that wine?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
08-05-2010, 02:38 AM
Agree! Shift-working in the UK here and having the same problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Oh goodie more down time.

Lets shaft the Aussies again. Another night of not being able to play.
It if wasn't for last night, ti would have been 7 nights in a row.

Way to go.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
08-05-2010, 02:47 AM
If you aint living in the Good ol "US of A" be prepared to get the s****y end of the stick ... AGAIN

( Fingers in ears,cant hear any fanboi's )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
08-05-2010, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinead
If you aint living in the Good ol "US of A" be prepared to get the s****y end of the stick ... AGAIN

( Fingers in ears,cant hear any fanboi's )
I like the fact that maintenance is 2 hours in to the "Welcome Back" event...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
08-05-2010, 03:36 AM
Welcome back to maintenance... FFS getting very annoyed with season 2. all i get is broken pvp, broken btran, and downtime so i cant even login to see how broken it is.

NOT HAPPY JAN.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
08-05-2010, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Oh goodie more down time.

Lets shaft the Aussies again. Another night of not being able to play.
It if wasn't for last night, ti would have been 7 nights in a row.

Way to go.
I have to agree with this. It goes down during the day for Europeans as well. It would be nice if the times were occasionally rotated.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17 Maintenance
08-05-2010, 03:50 AM
Probaply they know that in this time zone the lowest number of players will be affected by the downtime. So we can be happy if the problems are solved and give up 2-3 hours of playtime.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
08-05-2010, 03:51 AM
Whoa! The patched size is HUGE... 936MB

Anyone knows how big is the actual patch package (download)?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
08-05-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChup47
I have to agree with this. It goes down during the day for Europeans as well. It would be nice if the times were occasionally rotated.
I'm pretty sure the majority of those that play STO are American though...

Therefore you're not going to take down time for the majority of players...

Sorry Aussies and Euros...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
08-05-2010, 03:54 AM
I'm American and they are shafting my time too (I play early in the morning usually). But they gotta do what they gotta do.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:14 PM.