Lt. Commander
# 1 Annoying Screen Bugs
08-05-2010, 02:08 AM
The information comes on the screen at the wrong moments.

For example, in missions where you scan for anomalies, the last one. The mini game is interrupted with the message that you are done with the mission. The keys stop working as the message window has the focus. It is not always clear what to click on to change that and you loose the last bit of data and the mini-game.

Other examples include being in combat with the last ship and you have a multi-part message telling you things while the ship is shooting at you.

Other examples, in combat. You already know that there is more than one item to scan, but the message keep coming up on the screen to tell you to scan the next item. Shut up and let me play the game!

In reality you can wait to accept a hail from starfleet while you are in combat. Okay in the Star Trek world at least. I do not answer the phone when I am in the shower for crying out loud, why do I have to get interrupted while getting shot at?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-05-2010, 02:16 AM
Or when flying a little close to a sector border....
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2010, 04:26 AM
YES YES YES! Annoys the crap out of me. I am also getting two screens to pick away team. Then the second one doesn't even do anything. At least make it work if it is going to give me another one.

I know a lot of that kind of thing was just getting taken care of but season 2 blew all that out of the water.