03-23-2012, 08:48 AM
Zombie attack!!!

(Necros are bad)
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I hate to say it, but it's yet another example of something that they released only partly finished. This game is just one incomplete element after another.
It's not going to get fixed. Once they release something they seldom if ever go back and fix it. Sad but true.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-23-2012, 10:23 AM
I believe necro's are against forums rules

However, yeah I've been complaining about it since release. I would hope that they would make the change because it went from being a free unlock, to "give us $2 and you can have 2 uniform variants" If you're paying for something, it should be correct.

I KNOW that the pins are part of the artwork for the uniform, so that means someone either has to create a new jacket, or go in and erase and retexture the area acound the old jacket. Then someone from the art department has to create the rank pins.

I don't recall, but there might have been an issue with licensing the images for the other ranks at the time. But man I would love to have some different rank insignia, rather than the Pacman or Lego ones we have now.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkshadow9498
I believe necro's are against forums rules

However, yeah I've been complaining about it since release. I would hope that they would make the change because it went from being a free unlock, to "give us $2 and you can have 2 uniform variants" If you're paying for something, it should be correct.

I KNOW that the pins are part of the artwork for the uniform, so that means someone either has to create a new jacket, or go in and erase and retexture the area acound the old jacket. Then someone from the art department has to create the rank pins.

I don't recall, but there might have been an issue with licensing the images for the other ranks at the time. But man I would love to have some different rank insignia, rather than the Pacman or Lego ones we have now.
They might have done it when they DID redo the jacket so it didn't have the belt anymore. However, they seem to have other priorities, even after all this time.