Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2011, 08:26 PM
I donít blame you I donít like pugs ether check out the ADF and look me up
GO MACO
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-17-2011, 11:14 AM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-17-2011, 11:40 AM
I'm still looking for a fleet that doesn't have some sort of 'gimmick' attached to it(IE: roleplay 'promotions', academy training, and the like). Honestly, I want a 'hardcore pvp' fleet that is nothing more then an application and/or tryout period with good players whom communicate often and have above average communication skills.

I've been getting annoyed because all I can find are 'gimmicky' fleets of which I want no part of, lol. Good luck finding a fleet that suits your needs though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-17-2011, 03:33 PM
why dont me and you create one since we come from the same ideal?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-17-2011, 07:35 PM
good luck see you in game
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-18-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruis.In View Post
tired of pug's
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
I'm still looking for a fleet that doesn't have some sort of 'gimmick' attached to it(IE: roleplay 'promotions', academy training, and the like). Honestly, I want a 'hardcore pvp' fleet that is nothing more then an application and/or tryout period with good players whom communicate often and have above average communication skills.

I've been getting annoyed because all I can find are 'gimmicky' fleets of which I want no part of, lol. Good luck finding a fleet that suits your needs though.
Quote:
why dont me and you create one since we come from the same ideal?
Any movement on that yet?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-18-2011, 08:51 PM
you got voice comms? whats your pvp style?
Lt. Commander
# 9 Clan Hunters
01-19-2011, 03:51 AM
If your looking for a fleet that has a dedicated voice com (ventrilo), have active members, does PVP, STF's, and PVE.

Then I suggest you take a look at the Clan Hunters.

You can join us in-game by typing /channel_join ClanH, if you like what you see and want to join then ask for an invite, no sign up, no donations, no duties, no drama (I suggest you take a look at our rules at www.ClanHuntersHQ.com).

The ClanH chat channel also connects to our Klingon Fleet House of Clan Hunters, I'm sure they are more then willing to do battle on the PvP field against the FED's.

We also have a forum if you want to share your tactics, as well as helpful members that are a great source of information if you are looking to improve your skills or builds.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Quote:
you got voice comms? whats your pvp style?
We in the ADF love doing all style of PVP I have sent you a buddy invite look me up ingame and here is our team speak info come talk to me or one of the other leaders

Start Teamspeak and click on "Connect" in the "Connection" Menu.
enter the following information in the fields:

Server Address: startrekfleet.com
Port 9987
Nickname: [The "In Game Name" you provided in the Membership Application Form.]
Password: [None at the moment.]

you can also check out our web site http://startrekfleet.com/adf1/