Lt. Commander
# 1 More Trek Vets please!!!!
08-07-2010, 06:25 AM
I did like having Leonard Nimoy voice past Spock in the episode where you go back in time to stop B'Vat. I also like that Chase Masterson reprised her role as Leeta, but I was hoping you guys would bring in more Trek vets. Sure we all want the big ones like Avery Brooks and Patrick Stewart, but I think you guys are onto something by starting with the more minor characters. It is possible that if you get enough of them that the bigger stars would show more interest in making appearances in the game. So I have just a few suggestions for some potential voices. Martha Hackett who played Seska in Voyager. She was also in other minor Trek rolls as well. Jeffery Combs was probably best known as Weyoun the V'Orta from DS9 and Shran the Andorian from Enterprise. And one last suggestion, J.G. Hertzler, who is best known as General Martok from DS9. Anyway, just some people I'd like to see in Trek again. They don't have to reprise any former roles or anything. It would just be cool to have them back in Star Trek again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-07-2010, 06:42 AM
i like the idea but i bet i must be very expensive to get them to do VO but i would love to see more of them and one thing i would argue with you is that Spock was not a minor characters.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-07-2010, 06:46 AM
Yes, but that's not what I meant. To get the bigger stars interested, you have to start small.