Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Okay, today, I made Ambassador. The only reason I did grind DXP was to get the new heels...and then I found out that they are locked to the diplomatic pants only. Is there a reason for that? Can we get the boots of the set unlocked for all costume sets? :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-08-2010, 04:05 AM
Another issue STO has with uniforms, is that certain options should cross over from one sex to the other. Since male and female characters should both be able to use "certain" aspects of a uniform it doesn't often make sense not to have them available to them. For example the boots females wear here: Female Boots. Would work just as well on male characters when using the skin tight pants option and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-08-2010, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
Another issue STO has with uniforms, is that certain options should cross over from one sex to the other. Since male and female characters should both be able to use "certain" aspects of a uniform it doesn't often make sense not to have them available to them. For example the boots females wear here: Female Boots. Would work just as well on male characters when using the skin tight pants option and so on.
This game is rated "T" for "Teen". Cross dressing is not allowed under such ratings. :p

Sorry... couldn't help it!
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-08-2010, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantore View Post
This game is rated "T" for "Teen". Cross dressing is not allowed under such ratings. :p

For that you win this prize: Buyer Beware!
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-08-2010, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantore View Post

That was cute
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-09-2010, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
For that you win this prize: Buyer Beware!
I'm guessing there's a reason we never saw that guy again...