Lt. Commander
I'm really trying to be civil about this but it's hard. It takes more time to get in a match than play it (That is if u get in). Revert it to the old ones if need be. When are they not gonna be borked anymore????????
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Greetings,

The community collectively deserves an answer to this question. While I realize that giving an exact date might be problematic let us know what is in the works.

Yours respectfully,
Star*Dagger
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-08-2010, 12:32 PM
simple answer
you are releying on Cryptic to deliver a quality experience for a subscription payment.
this company is unable to actually deliver quality. But if you want starfleet PJ's or a cat person skin or some other random BS then for a small nominal fee you can get those no problem
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akumarev
simple answer
you are releying on Cryptic to deliver a quality experience for a subscription payment.
this company is unable to actually deliver quality.
pretty sure that if it was a PVE mission it'd be fixed already.

This is part of the gameplay experience and should be priority #1.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star*Dagger

The community collectively deserves an answer to this question.
Deserve is probably not a strong enough word.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Sat 3 hours lastnight in que, didnt get in once.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-09-2010, 01:26 PM
as i sit here waiting on the queue wondering, "why hasn't the match at least started to engage? there's 7 people on each side for an arena, it's been 5 minutes with enough ppl, shouldn't it be starting???" and then promptly 3 ppl leave and no match. Back to square one, waiting, 10 more minutes have past now. I get kicked from a Queue for no reason.

And then I wonder something else......

Why haven't we received any word yet from the devs? Is this ever going to get fixed?
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Friday, 5 hours in queue, - 2 Matches the whole day - Way to many "Your not in a queue" or "Not enough people" dialogues
Saturday "Queue "Fix" announced" 5 Hours in queue (again) - 0 Matches, again way to many "Your not in a queue" or "Not enough people" dialogues
Sunday - Why even bother logging in?

So much for a "welcome back" weekend more like "kiss my aft-crack" weekend
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-09-2010, 05:40 PM
We realize that this sucks gang, and we are working on a solution.

The problem is two fold really.

1) Queuing is certainly not working as intended currently. It's bugged, and we are working on a solution.

2) If we simply roll back the changes made in season 2, we're not addressing the real problem. The PvP system has needed some love since it was created, and you all haven't really been happy with it ever.

So, instead, we are working on getting a brand new PvP queuing system out to you as soon as possible. It's a major priority for the developers right now, and they are hoping it makes it to Tribble later this week.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akumarev
simple answer
this company is unable to actually deliver quality. But if you want starfleet PJ's or a cat person skin or some other random BS then for a small nominal fee you can get those no problem
this sentiment and attitude speak volumes about the real reasons you arent in the game anymore and DOB is a shadow of its former glory. Your not being constructive. You always want to stroke your ego and down on everyone else, lets be honest, you never REALLy cared about the game or itsp layers of the quality of PVP experience in general. Actions speak louder than words and if you did care you would be acting like a true pvper and offer constructive criticism, advice, and help to your "enemies".

The devs cant do it alone we all need to up our game and work within the ocnstruct we have been provided with. I for one, applaud their ongoing efforts to make pvp more fun, fair, and balanced, even if i dont agree with every single change or addtion. The idea is to be a grown man and deal with people liek a civil adult, not a trash talking fourth grader who eats cheesy poofs.

/rant off