Lt. Commander
# 21
08-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Also make private matches more ping tolerant.
Why the heck am I not allowed in privates anymore due to standard ping from Austria to US?
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
We realize that this sucks gang, and we are working on a solution.

The problem is two fold really.

1) Queuing is certainly not working as intended currently. It's bugged, and we are working on a solution.

2) If we simply roll back the changes made in season 2, we're not addressing the real problem. The PvP system has needed some love since it was created, and you all haven't really been happy with it ever.

So, instead, we are working on getting a brand new PvP queuing system out to you as soon as possible. It's a major priority for the developers right now, and they are hoping it makes it to Tribble later this week.

Thanks,

Stormshade
OK, the answer here is no. Roll it back. The previous system may not have been optimal, but it was working. As it stands it is absolutely worthless. Actually it is worse than worthless. It is absolutely damaging to the game. Better to say PvP is offline for the time being than it is to offer such a broken system.

And on a more positive note, I do appreciate the focus you have placed on this. I wish you well on the search for a solution as I am sure you find it as frustrating as your customers do.

And........yes I understand that rolling it back may not be an option at this time. I don't write code. And if that is the case, then just say so.

And may all your tribbles be FUZZY! (unless you are klinks, in that case go cuddle a war targ or whatever the are)
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
i just wish you could spend more time doing things other than allaying fears and responding to stupid forum posts by nobhats
yo, nobhat....

there were NO responses when I originally posted the thread. go back in your hole.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Hey gang, I just want to point out this thread.

If you haven't seen it yet, you should really take a look.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hey gang, I just want to point out this thread.

If you haven't seen it yet, you should really take a look.

Thanks,

Stormshade
didn't say it before with your other post but many thanks for the update.

good to see there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

j