Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
I came back for the welcome back weekend, which is almost over. After being gone for several months, I have no idea where to go, or who to talk to start lvling up past lvl 45?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-08-2010, 09:01 PM
hail Captain Nicholas Martin for a few missions

you'll all have to do the daily exploration missions in the b'tran cluster
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-08-2010, 11:58 PM
You can do explorations missions in B'Tran or Zenas Expanse, or you can grind defend missions in Gamma Orionis sector block. It goes pretty fast.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2010, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zha View Post
I came back for the welcome back weekend, which is almost over. After being gone for several months, I have no idea where to go, or who to talk to start lvling up past lvl 45?
I levelled up to Vice Admiral by mostly just doing Diplomatic Investigations. I'm working my way up to Ambassador, and got about 150 skill per mission so levelling up to VA was just a bonus.

And like the others mentioned above, I did some of the new missions from Nicholas Martin and also some of the other daily mission types, like Icheb's PvPs.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Where is Nicholas Martin located at beside trying to hail him? He will not come up under the hail tab
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Before Wishy closes this thread:

http://www.stowiki.org/Nicholas_Martin
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-19-2011, 06:22 AM
One of the fastest way to level up, is to re-run the devidian featured episodes over and over and over...

With some practice, you can do the whole set in 1hr 15min
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-19-2011, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dassem_Ultor
One of the fastest way to level up, is to re-run the devidian featured episodes over and over and over...
I second that; particularly "Spin the Wheel". If you memorize the walkthrough, you can finish the whole mission in under 15 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 9 yeah
01-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstalker View Post
Where is Nicholas Martin located at beside trying to hail him? He will not come up under the hail tab
I'm getting the same thing. kinda driving me nuts
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-06-2012, 01:53 PM
The Investigate Officer Reports wrapper mission got buffed beyond all recognition in the latest patch, and it now gives SERIOUS Captain and Bridge Officer SPs. IIRC, it now gives between 1,500 and 2K of each type. Previously, it was giving 300-400 points of each type at VA.

Noobs, here's how you do it:

Open the Mission window (to hail for missions). Choose Investigate Officer Reports. This is the wrapper mission.

Now click on the tab for player-created content and choose three Foundry missions that sound interesting. to you. If you don't employ any search or filter terms, then the most highly-rated ones will be at the top. Choose some and pick them up.

Now go do your three chosen missions. When you're done with them, you'll be done with the wrapper mission. Hail the contact and collect your 1,500-2,000 SPs.

If you can't decide on any Foundry missions, then locate The Nagus List here on the fora and choose from among them. The Nagus has an excellent list of highly-recommended Foundry missions that are worth playing.
Closed Thread