Lt. Commander
Hi all.

I had a great idea for a Mission earlier this weekend as my friends were playing and reminiscing about Star Trek. As the weekend went on it occurred to me that it would make more sense as a Fleet Action.

Wolf 359 is nice to visit, but it would be great if there was some sort of content associated with it. While it would be nice if there was some kind of Diplomatic Mission to anoint a new monument or something like that I think that what it really deserves is a full on Fleet Action where the ships get pulled back in time to fight Locutus at Wolf 359.

Yea, that's about all there is. I really don't think it needs any more explanation. Wolf 359, Locutus, Fleet Action.

How amazingly awesome would that be?

P.S.: To all the naysayers out there that might start up at this idea, please remember, this is a game....anything is possible, anything. Dev's, please think about it. I'm not asking for this tomorrow, I'm a lifer so I can wait, but at some point in the next few years, please give us this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-09-2010, 01:31 AM
I think the temporal Prime Directive would prohibit it as it would changed the time stream.

Otherwise very interesting idea , would be nice to have a large Fed Fleet Action vs Borg.
The space battles from the Dominion War would make great Fleet Actions, too.