Lt. Commander
# 11
08-30-2010, 02:42 AM
If I could get this feature in to the game I would create a nemesis that was a Cardassian Gul engineer. Part of the True Way. With human mirror universe officer as his crew, flying a federation cruiser. Bent on capturing me, retrieve my memories, give them to my mirror universe counterpart and replace me with him.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-30-2010, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Yes, a Mirror Universe nemesis would be one way to go. Someone like Gul Dukat, Sela, Weyoun, Duras Sisters are other versions
MU would be easy and seamless but I think it would be nice to be able to create the nemesis. Also, it would make sense and save the developer headaches to have it be a random occurrence while patrolling clusters in between the mandatory three or counting as one of the three.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-30-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star*Dagger
Thought this thread was about that "canon" abortion of a movie.

Elaborate on your idea.

S*D
There... fixed that for you. :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Hopefully, the UGC tool-set should allow us to not only create and define a Nemesis, but also create the missions that Nemesis would engage us in. I suppose if you wanted, you could describe your Nemesis to an in-game friend and they could write your Nemesis for you, complete with story-based missions!
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-30-2010, 10:48 AM
love this idea!