Lt. Commander
Well itís time to park the USS Grunion at earth space dock for another couple of months till the next welcome back weekend or Season 3.0.

Things I had a blast with:
Flying around in my starship
Going to the shipyards and making a new starship design
Doing the new RA missions for the Undine and Borg! Fluid space was awesome!
Playing Dabo
Space Combat
Taking Screenshots of my ships and use them for a windows background!

Things I tried to do and didnít work well
Ground Combat
Diplomatic Mission on Vulcan, kept bugging out and wasnít able to complete it. (yes I chose the right answers)
Also rubber banding on Vulcan
No more missions to do to get to VA. Too huge of a gap with no missions
And I will say it again, stop with the C-Store stuff already. And I am still mad about my Gamestop Pre-Order EXCLUSIVE being on the C-Store, but what can you doÖ
And other stuff that I do not need to repeat because it has been said before.

Keep Trekkin!!

MrLee

Commander Nyota Uhura: Captain, I have orders from Starfleet Command. We're to put back to Spacedock immediately...to be decommissioned. [long pause as Kirk contemplates the order]
Spock: If I were human, I believe my response would be...go to Hell. [Kirk looks at Spock] If I were human.
Chekov: Course heading, Captain?
Kirk: Second star to the right... and straight on till morning.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-09-2010, 07:20 AM
do you not know the rules i quits are not ok
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-09-2010, 07:21 AM
It's not an I quit.... lrn2read.

Quote:
Well itís time to park the USS Grunion at earth space dock for another couple of months till the next welcome back weekend or Season 3.0.

I will be back!!
Lt. Commander
# 4 vacation
08-09-2010, 07:22 AM
I hear ya mate.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-09-2010, 07:23 AM
I will see you at the second star.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-09-2010, 07:29 AM
Pretty much agree with everything said above (I didn't try any diplomacy missions, though), particularly C-Store. They're called "microtransacations" for a reason. Nothing on there should cost more than $5 in a game that isn't F2P. You keep justifying the expansion of the C-Store because you use it to add new content that otherwise wouldn't be available. Consider instead the impact you're receiving in lost subscriptions because people don't want to be charged for every new race and ship design.

Also, B'Tran...when I received my first B'Tran mission with a new mission text, I thought "Hey, cool, they finally improved Exploration Missions!", only to be sorely let down when I beamed into yet another Memory Alpha layout dungeon trying to find 3 computer consoles...and wouldn't you know it, my first console was in the final room, and I never did find the third.

And on a final note...3 scheduled downtimes on a Welcome Back Weekend?
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Indeed, I came back this weekend, and although enjoyed having the chance to get in my cool defiant class starship again found myself questioning the storyline.

I cant remember (apart from the alternate universe) when the galaxy was in such total turmoil. War, between almost every race? The Terrans you fight around cardasian space are flying the top ships in starfleet?! How have they got so many of them?!
Oh and the dominion back for another crack of the whip? I don't really get it, but I am sure some tiny loop holes can explain how the federation has gone to war with everyone.
Ah well, hopefully it will change in a year or so, or maybe someone else will get the IP in the future

It was worth a shot trying again.
Thats just my opinion so dont worry if its not what you think. We can all agree to disagree
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qultar View Post
do you not know the rules i quits are not ok
Maybe you should run the OP through your universal translator again, or ask for help if needed...

No "I quit" was detected.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-09-2010, 08:00 AM
The thing that has stopped me getting out my credit card is, Ground combat. But I read a dev post that it is due to get some love soon, hopefully there will be another come baaaaak weekend when it is fixed.

Until then I will work on a Dabo bot, getting to fly a space whale is the most awesome idea ever.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkStone View Post
Maybe you should run the OP through your universal translator again, or ask for help if needed...

No "I quit" was detected.
If you actually are able to comprehend what you read, the first sentence says he wont be playing until the next WB, for Season 3. That said, OP simply remove any reference of you leaving from your post that way the thread wont be closed and your feedback can continue to be open for discussion.