Lt. Commander
# 1 Why is crafting NERFED?
08-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Since 2.0 I've been unable to obtain 10 of 18 anomalies in my scans. This means that I cannot craft.

14 days and counting

Why has this not been addressed?

I created a new toon, he only can only obtain anomalies in the same broken manner that my vice admiral can. It took me several days in aging my toon, but after getting him to L8 I've come to understand that I've not been able to gather the "Missing 10" anomalies. They only way to obtain these is on the scripted missions.

I'm wasting time on all the testing that I do, its to no avail. My tickets always get canned answers. I'm getting nowhere at the speed of light. And so very little from the Devs on this.

I'm rather tired of not being able to craft. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-09-2010, 08:16 AM
It's not Crafting that has been nerfed, but there's a bug in the way Anamolies are harvested. When Season 2 first came out, you used to only be able to harvest anamolies equal to your own level.

They released a patch, but it broke it again, because now you can only get level 1 anomalies.

A fix is in the works, so be patient.

Also note...your tickets will NEVER get answers. If it's a bug, there's no reason to give you an answer. They'll pile up all the tickets for various bugs and decide which ones need fixing first.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-09-2010, 08:19 AM
While you're waiting for them to fix the Lvl 1 Data Samples bug (link anybody?), I have noticed that the exploration sectors do give proper data samples. But just the ones in the sector itself, as you're cruising around trying to find a system to explore. Might be easier to just do that for the time being.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2010, 08:19 AM
It's a bug being worked on - not a nerf.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Painter_Pegazus View Post
While you're waiting for them to fix the Lvl 1 Data Samples bug (link anybody?), I have noticed that the exploration sectors do give proper data samples. But just the ones in the sector itself, as you're cruising around trying to find a system to explore. Might be easier to just do that for the time being.
Actually for me in the sector area even though the anomolies are levelled correctly i only get one type. (I.E. all have the same icon with different colours)
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-09-2010, 08:40 AM
14 days Gents. I know whats broken. Read my dozens of previous posts on the subject.

Thanks for dropping by. Please don't try to placate me any more. I'm fully aware that you don't care.

Anomalies needs fixed. Now. Its that Simple.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superluminous
14 days Gents. I know whats broken. Read my dozens of previous posts on the subject.

Thanks for dropping by. Please don't try to placate me any more. I'm fully aware that you don't care.

There, all fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyryck
There, all fixed.
Ya, keep trolling my thread. Nice. Very helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:

No one disagrees that anomalies need fixed. But what other response is there other than "they are working on it, right now"
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Ya, keep trolling my thread. Nice. Very helpful.
Fixed again, and you're quite welcome!

P.S. oh, and crafting is NOT nerfed. It works just FINE. The quantity of the various spawning anomalies has had some unforeseen changes accidentally done to it. Cryptic developers are working on it.