Lt. Commander
# 131
08-19-2010, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KataH View Post
Ok this is just a simple request and an opion/observation.
Why does Cryptic care so little for those people playing the Klingon Faction and their requests and complaints?
I only play this game as Klingon. Evey tme the feddies complain of something Cryptic helps them out. They are offered more Accolades, more ships, more capabilities, etc. The list goes on.
Rest slightly (and I use the word slightly) more easily as not only are we getting the next long stream of ships ... we have the ear of their ship design master who is currently in the Klingon forums asking for what WE want to see in improved appearances for the ships we currently have in service.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=171039

This is in addition to the ship refits / retrofits coming as well as the ships for other races of our faction!
Lt. Commander
# 132
08-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Could you at Cryptic add the Zaranite mask for alien head attach tech? Would anyone want to see that, or is it just me?
Lt. Commander
# 133 reply
08-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
You can go and explore Engineering and Sickbay right now, but there isn't much to do there.

To get there you need to go to your bridge and then find the exit where the turbo lift is and go to the correct deck,
Thanks I just noticed after I was playing it for a long time and after posting that. However, Cryptic does need to add to add more things to do in the ship.

Cryptic, since I'm on the interiors: CAN YOU PLEASE RE SIZE THE DAMN CORRIDORS AND OTHER PARTS OF THE SHIP? I'm in a Miranda class starship which is really tiny by the way and the corridors are like 2-3 decks high. Not too mention that the "crew lounge" is like way too big it's like 4 times the size of ten forward on the Galaxy class. Seriously if you want to make a game for Trekkies at lest make it realistic by reasonable size decks, it's almost like walking in a shopping mall. Another thing, can you please add the functionality of calling a Red Alert from inside the bridge from a console and then have the red lights and the sound going off throughout the whole decks, thanks I really want to do that. Also why is their like an L shaped corridor to get into the Captains Quarters on the crew deck? It would really make more since just to have a door that says Captain's Quarters instead of walking through a door then around just to get there. Oh and would it be possible to add the ability to buy posters or photos of Star Trek and place them in the Captains Quarters or any other parts of the ship? It would be nice to have a poster of the Enterprise in my quarters. And last note please try to add those class of Federation ships that I mentioned in a previous threat, it would really help to see all the classes of ships that's been seen in the series and then it would be a really cool and fun game . Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 134
08-20-2010, 05:11 AM
A resize of the ship interiors is something that we have asked for several times, but they won't do it because of "camera issues".

They have said that they will add a poker game in "crew lounge" and a minigame in both engineering and sickbay.
Lt. Commander
# 135
08-20-2010, 06:17 PM
I guess if you don't like the scale of the interiors for your Miranda class you just need to get a bigger ship.:p
Lt. Commander
# 136
08-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stagemonkey02 View Post
I guess if you don't like the scale of the interiors for your Miranda class you just need to get a bigger ship.:p
I have been trying to get another ship for the past few days,however, I am too broke right now and, Cryptic makes it difficult by having people sell items on the Exchange or to Ferengies instead of providing the funds from completing missions to purchase better ships. Furthermore, I was trying to prove a point that the interiors are way over sized for the ships. I do not intend to sound mean or anything, I like this game but, I see issues with it and since I'm paying monthly I would like to see the issues attended to if possible. As a Trekkie I would like to see this as close to Trek as possible

'Live long and prosper".
Lt. Commander
# 137
08-20-2010, 08:13 PM
you get free ships as you gain ranks (one free ship per rank).
Lt. Commander
# 138
08-21-2010, 06:06 PM
I meant no offense, I just have a bad habit of being facetious.
Lt. Commander
# 139
08-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stagemonkey02 View Post
I meant no offense, I just have a bad habit of being facetious.
No Offense taken, It's all good At the time I was only on a LT rank and I originally thought that I could get a ship for free but, since I saw the cost of the ships I was thinking how the heck I'm I supposed to pay for them?After playing longer I manged to get my first ship- Constitution class . I was annoyed at how ridicules some of size of the interiors. Maybe we'll catch each other at Quarks or something?

By the way is the bridges from the Intrepid class, Galaxy class, Constitution class from the shows in this game? If not does anyone know if Cryptic will put them in a later update? I would like to see the bridges from the tv shows in the game as opposed to just some generic bridges, they don't fit in some classes. One last question is the Delta Quadrant in this game or going to be? Since I noticed the trans warp conduit to the Gamma Quadrant I think it would be awesome to have the Delta in it as well.

Also Cryptic, thanks for making a really cool Star Trek game! Sadly the game has a lot of bad reviews but, after playing it for 3 days straight those reviews are off. I'm looking forward to the future updates.

Sorry for the bunch of questions, I am just so excited in the game and wanting to know what is going to be added to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 140
08-26-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm always up for a glass of Andorian Ale at Quark's.

In response to your question about the Intrepid, Galaxy, Defiant bridges: There are some that are pretty close to them but I believe most are in the C-Store.