Lt. Commander
# 1 New Klingon Ship Info Request.
08-09-2010, 07:07 PM
I saw the Patch notes and it spoke of a Captured Fel'khiri Carrier and I think a Fel'khiri Frigate. Are we getting any other new ships? Do any of the new ships cloak? Should I just stick to my old ship (Negh'Var) since it can cloak?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-11-2010, 12:21 AM
We only got a carrier, again. DStahl promised some new ships some time ago, but no proof of evidence for their creation followed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Dstahl said about 3 weeks ago in a post he made that the first of the Klingon refits would be with us before the end of August, but since then there hasnt been even a mention about a date and as were now almost 2 weeks into August its looking increasingly unlikely that we will get them by that date, ive tried asking in a couple of threads for some sort of ETA and even asked a couple of the devs on TTS ingame, but i have never had an answer, seems like maybe were gonna be left disapointed yet again.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Come on it isnt the end of august yet is it patience is a virtue.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-11-2010, 12:21 PM
For klingons, patience isn't a virtue, it's the base form of existence.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Sorry, but it lokks lie we Klingons have been forgotten again. After the uproar some weeks ago it has become disturbingly silent around Klingon development at all.

If the Devs would be actually working on something and they know our dissatisfaction, why don''t they show us any evidence of their work to show they take our concerns seriously? The Feds can see the Excelsior and Nebubla in game. Shouldn't be hard to implement something similar for us.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-11-2010, 12:33 PM
I think you are jumping the gun a little its only week 2 of august. and we all know that no matter what they always release stuff on the last day, lets just not get all upset and start the i am quitting stuff again.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-11-2010, 12:51 PM
there have been several posts in other forums about upcomming klingon ships and customization. they're making gorn, orion and nausican ships, some more customization options for existing models, and looking into filling out some missing models. In fact in the dev search there is a post today or yesterday about it
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
Sorry, but it lokks lie we Klingons have been forgotten again. After the uproar some weeks ago it has become disturbingly silent around Klingon development at all.
Disturbingly silent? CapnLogan would disagree. No need to go emo.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-11-2010, 12:52 PM
You should check out the 'making some plans' thread in the carrier section, there is some new info about the new ships coming from Capnlogan, info for the models anyway. other than the powers team mentioning a fire while cloak BoP (mentioned by Dstalh in the tribble forum a while ago) we still don't have anything on how the new one will be set up.