Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Klingon armour
08-10-2010, 09:32 AM
I know this has been asked before, but being that its already season 2 with talk of season 3 happening, am i EVER going to see armour on my klingon characters? it has the option to show hide ect but unless im doing something wrong i don't ever see it. an answer from a dev would be awesome but any will do
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
08-10-2010, 09:37 AM
I am glad it's not. I hate seeing people run around in armor on Star base one, I would have to see it at Qonos.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
08-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karvashio View Post
I know this has been asked before, but being that its already season 2 with talk of season 3 happening, am i EVER going to see armour on my klingon characters? it has the option to show hide ect but unless im doing something wrong i don't ever see it. an answer from a dev would be awesome but any will do
Klingons already wear their armor The armor and shield you drop on your paperdoll are just invisible borders around your already armored Klingon.

From my personal perspective of playing a Klingon captain, AIN"T NO WAY IN HECK that Klingons should EVER be shown "in armor".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
08-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyryck
Klingons already wear their armor The armor and shield you drop on your paperdoll are just invisible borders around your already armored Klingon.

From my personal perspective of playing a Klingon captain, AIN"T NO WAY IN HECK that Klingons should EVER be shown "in armor".
so what if i play an orion slave girl? my outfit isnt very protective if ya know what i mean
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
08-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karvashio View Post
so what if i play an orion slave girl? my outfit isnt very protective if ya know what i mean
Good point...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:43 AM.