Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet management issue
08-10-2010, 11:17 PM
I joined a fleet with way back and I find I am the the only person active and have been for a few months now.
Is there any way to get control of the fleet so I can start recruiting, expending the fleet bank etc?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Probbly not.
I would start looking for a new fleet.
see the link in my sig and check us out.

Hope all goes well
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm2b2 View Post
I joined a fleet with way back and I find I am the the only person active and have been for a few months now.
Is there any way to get control of the fleet so I can start recruiting, expending the fleet bank etc?
I feel your pain we had a full set up with web site and I was able to get in contact with our leader asking him to log on during the free weekend and transfer authority to me or someone else active so we could get going again but I guess he decided not to do that and I've seen so many members bail over the last week it's sad really. I'm debating on trying again or just leaving and moving on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-11-2010, 02:05 AM
For both of you with Inactive Fleets don't feel bad. It happens. I suggest you just move on and leave the fleet. You always have other options, there are tons of active fleets out there. Including The Armada Fleet! Come give us a shot!
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-11-2010, 03:20 AM
Quote:
you need to leave the fleet and start over
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-11-2010, 03:22 AM
Unfortunate story. Will the GMs alter fleet leaders in this game? I've played other MMOs where you could request via ticket to take leadership if the current leader wasn't active.

Worth a shot maybe?
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-11-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
I was in the exact same situation, the only active member. i could recruit, but very little else. it was in recruiting someone that I couldn't grant access to the fleet bank that I decided to form my own fleet, which has 4 others in it not counting me.. so, also as was my case, the only one who can give you access to what you want would be the fleet commander.

if you wish to join a new fleet, there can be a place for you to win glory for the Empire, and gain honor for yourself. Qa'pla