Lt. Commander
# 11 Agreed!
08-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Totally ditto!

I mean, when they got the license for ST, didn't they also get license/access to all of the audio/sfx assets? How hard is it to get them to cut/paste? If I had a decent .hogg file editor, I'd do it myself for personal enjoyment.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Perhaps if they took the time to study instead of just watching the Star Trek episodes....
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Well, seeing as how their sound team has their plate full. (their sound team works on all their games and not just STO so they are probably gonna have their hands full with the new Neverwinter thing) we probably wont see this fixed for a while...shame shame.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-31-2010, 05:46 AM
It would be cool to have the iconic Klingon attack music.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-31-2010, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
It would be cool to have the iconic Klingon attack music.
They probably won't get the liscense from Cryptic...What I have been doing though is playing that classic music when I play against the feds...It helps me focus on those feds a bit better....The current music just is reused battle music...yes, it blows....
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-31-2010, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
They probably won't get the liscense from Cryptic...What I have been doing though is playing that classic music when I play against the feds...It helps me focus on those feds a bit better....The current music just is reused battle music...yes, it blows....
Cool- Where did you find it, as I would like to do this as well.
I've been using alot of death metal, classical and even japanese drums as my music.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-31-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Cool- Where did you find it, as I would like to do this as well.
I've been using alot of death metal, classical and even japanese drums as my music.
There is a youtube video that has the whole frakkin song on it...but the quality is poor. I took an old Star Trek TMP LP (LP for those young bucks is a record at 33 1/3, not a 45). On there is/was a track called Klingon Battle by Jerry Goldsmith. I took that and used my music software to take and convert it to digital form...
I don't care it if it wrong to do, but meh...I did it anyway...lol
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-31-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
There is a youtube video that has the whole frakkin song on it...but the quality is poor. I took an old Star Trek TMP LP (LP for those young bucks is a record at 33 1/3, not a 45). On there is/was a track called Klingon Battle by Jerry Goldsmith. I took that and used my music software to take and convert it to digital form...
I don't care it if it wrong to do, but meh...I did it anyway...lol
Jerry Goldsmith - Klingon battle.
thanks .
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-01-2010, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Jerry Goldsmith - Klingon battle.
thanks .
No problem, glad I could help...Now if I could get my Wrath of Khan soundtrack out somewhere...lol
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Heh, if no one pays attention, I'm sure they could just rip off the Klingon sounds from the various Starfleet Command games